Chapter 38

Allison's POV

After I left the party I went home and just sat on the kitchen floor eating ice cream to try an calm myself. Which didn't work. When Caleb and the guys came home and I screamed at Jace, I walked upstairs and decided to go on a ride through the city. When I came down and had another run in with Jace and my mom I left the house.

The last run in I was extremely calm and I have to say that scared even me. The first one I yelled but still remained calm I didn't break anything, yet. Also I told my mom and Chris love you like WTF. I think I'm going more crazy than I already am. I think I'm just tired of everything and everyone always breaking or hurting me that I'm getting numb to it.

Climbing on my bike I ride through the streets of LA. Looking at the buildings, the view, everything. I stopped at a red light and saw this little tattoo shop that's still open. If not now then when. I've always wanted more tattoos but never really decided to do it, but now I am.

Stopping my bike and climbing off of it. I walk into the tattoo parler seeing alot of different tattoos. Also a guy about 2-3 years older then me with black hair and bright blue eyes sitting behind the counter.

''Hi I'm here for some new tattoos." I smiled.

"Sorry little lady but I think your to fragile for a tattoo." He said looking me up and down.

"Listen buddy, I already have tattoos I want new ones. So do you want business or must I go somewhere else?" I asked with annoyance.

"No, sorry you just don't seem like a tattoo girl,just like you don't seem like a girl with such a badass bike." He said.

"It's fine. I get underestimated alot cause I'm a girl." I shrugged.

"Not just that. Your a beautiful girl." He smiled.

"Thank you..." I trail off not knowing his name.

"Henco. And you are?'' He said and asked smiling.

''Allison.'' I smiled.

''Right Ms. Badass Allison what tattoos do you want?'' He smirked.

''Well Mr. Flirty Henco show me some designs.'' I smirked back making his eyes travel down to my lips.

''Sure. And by the way I'll be your amazing tattoo artist.'' He smirked.

''Amazing we'll see about that.'' I smirked.

We went through designs and I decided to get 4 tattoos and a belly ring.

The first tattoo is on my right forearm saying 'Always & forever' that one I put up for Mike. The second tattoo is on my left collarbone saying 'Destroy what destroy's you' with 6 feathers underneath. The third tattoo is on my right foot, it's stars that represents every one in my family even Chris, Caleb and the new baby. The last one is under my left breast saying 'through every dark night, there is a brighter day'. I had to sit there for atleast 3-4 hours. Then another 15 minutes for my belly ring.

''All done.'' Henco smiled.

''Thank you Henco. It looks amazing, sorry for choosing so many.'' I said smiling, looking down.

''It's fine I enjoyed this. It's not alot of beautiful badass girls like you that come in and want 4 tattoos and a belly ring.'' He smiled.

''Thank you I think.'' I chuckled.

''My pleasure. Anyway you're new tattoos look amazing. Especially the one on your side under your breast.'' He smiled.

''I can't help I'm ticklish okay.'' I laughed as we walk out.