Chapter 27

Allison's POV

After this mornings events. The day went by quickly. I got detention on next week Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday while Zoey got detention just on Monday. For the fight this morning with Megan. Megan is on cleaning duty with the janitor for a week with 2 weeks of detention.

"So what's our surprise?" Zoey, Kim and Kat asked while the whole team nodded. We are currently in the girls locker room 2 hours before our game starts.

"Right come follow me." We walked to 2 big brown boxes.

''Me and coach got us a little something." I smiled shoving open one box I pull out a white shirt with different colours stars on the front.

"New team outfits and a name. Your now apart of the LA Allstars." I smiled while they all cheered. And grabbed their own package with a shirt, soccer shorts and socks in.

"Also new nike soccer boots." I smiled and grabbed a box opening it and showing them the shoes. The point is pink then is turns purple and ends with blue with the nike logo on of course.

"OMG. It's awesome." The yelled and hugged me before grabbing their sizes. Everyone has their own number and name on the back of their jerseys. They are:

Captain Allison-18
Co-captain Zoey-15
Kim-23
Kat-31
Tori-66
Jade-29
Andy-45
Cindy-55
Lily-89
Rose-39
Amber-63
Tammy-99
Sam-71
Melissa-25
Coach Tess-01

Megan quit the team because I'm captain and we couldn't care less we're actually happy she's gone.

"So girls what do you think?" I aksed.

"We love them thank you." They smiled.

"Great. Now that we have our clothes lets get this game on." I smirked.

"On 3 Allstars okay." Coach Tess said.

"1
2
3
Allstars!" We all screamed together.

It's finally time to get dressed and run out onto the field with our new clothes and name. Previous years they were just Redwood high LA. But this year they have me and we're new and good.

Lining up to run out I'm last cause I'm captain and Zoey is infront of me cause she's co-captain. It has to stand on our jerseys to which it does if you haven't noticed. That's why our numbers is the lowest along with coach's number.

We start running out and everyone cheered for us all over the stands and the field. I start running and when I'm out people from our school and their family even our teachers starts cheering louder. I smiled and run to my team. The referee called both captains and co-captains to him.

"I'm Austin your referee for tonight. Keep it clean and we won't have a problem now Allstars heads or tails?" He introduces and asked.

"Heads." Me and Zoey said in unison. Flipping the coin it lands on heads.

"Do you want first kick off or are you going to give it to Eastwood High?" He asked. Looking at Zoey she nodded.

"They can get first kick off." I said.

"Great you have 10 minutes before the game starts." He said and walked away.

"I'm Ashley the Captain, this is Rebekah the Co-Captain. May the best team win." Ashley introduce them.

"I'm Allison the Captain, this is Zoey the Co-Captain. Goodluck." I smiled.