Chapter 29

Allison's POV

After we ate Nathan and the boys talked, while all the girls talked.

"Who is Nathan?" Zoey asked.

"Mike's older brother. Nathan is 21." I said while looking at Nathan. As if he could sense my eye on him, he turned around and smiled at me I smiled back.

"Were you guys a couple?" Kim asked.

"No, but I always had the biggest crush on him until..." I trailed off not knowing if I want to tell them.

"Until?" The girls asked.

"Until he broke my heart. We were kinda a couple but then one night I wanted to surprise him and he was in the bed with a girl saying she was an old friend. Old friend my ass." I said. They all nodded.

"Wait that's so weird. Like the guy you dated and the guys you liked so far all ends up sleeping with another girl." Zoey pointed out.

''Yeah thanks Zoey." I frowned and got up and went to the kitchen.

''Ally I didn't mean it like that." She said walking into the kitchen with the girls following us.

"I know Zoey.'' I said.

"I think they were just using you for your body, you know." Andy said.

"Yeah. Don't worry Ally you'll find the right guy some day." Amber smiled.

"What if I already did and I blew it?" I asked.

"There are more than just the one Ally." Tori said.

"Yeah. Now come on lets get back outside." Zoey smiled.

We all walked out so see that Ray has Nathan up by his collar and Dylan is holding Caleb back.

"Whoa boys. What's going on?" I asked.

"Nathan here just said the wrong thing." Ray sneered.

"And that was?" Zoey asked.

"He told us what happened between you two." Caleb said.

"Well that's history. Ray let go of Nathan before he shits himself." I sighed.

"Sorry." He says and let go of Nathan.

"Thanks Ally." Nathan smiled.

"Anytime." I smiled. The music started playing and everyone started dancing. I went back to the kitchen and got oreos and sat on the kitchen table.

"That bad huh?" Jordon asked coming into the kitchen.

''You have no idea." I said biting into an oreo.

"Want one?" I asked holding the oreos towards Jordon.

"Yeah thanks." He smiled and sat next to me on the kitchen table.

''I usually don't share my oreos so you should feel honored.'' I said smiling.

''Well then I'm extremely honored, cause I already feel honored sitting next to some one as beautiful as you.'' He winked at me.

''Charming.'' I said.

''I know.'' He smirked.

''Egotistical.'' I smirked.

''Hot.'' He replied.

''Cocky.'' I said.

''Amazing.'' He smiled.

''Confident.'' I replied.

''Sexy beast.'' He smiled and I laughed.

''Really sexy beast that's the best you got?'' I asked laughing.