Chapter 25

Allison's POV

''Did you just cry?'' Ray asked me.

''No Ray. Why?'' I asked.

''We saw Ed wiping something of your cheek with his thumb.'' Caleb said walking closer.

''Gosh you guys. He was caressing my cheek idiots.'' I laughed.

''I haven't cried in 11 years.'' I stated.

''Oh.'' Was their response.

''Anyway lets go to the party, shall we?'' I asked.

''Yeah lets go.'' Caleb said throwing his arm around my shoulder.

''Wow Allison you were amazing up there and I can't believe you know Ed Sheeran and he actually talked and danced with you.'' Kim praises.

''Thanks.'' I smiled.

''Yeah Ally you were amazing. And you should've seen how the guys were staring at you.'' Caleb whispered the last part laughing.

''Yeah I noticed their and yours problems.'' I smirked.

''Whatever.'' He looked down and blushed. While I'm laughing.

''Why you laughing? And why you blushing Caleb?'' Luke asked.

''Nothing.'' We said in sync.

''Seriously again guys?'' Shawn asked.

''What?'' We asked.

''You.''

''Me.''

''Yes you.''

''Ugh.''

''Just stop it.''

''Really.''

''Ugh.''

Me and Caleb yelled in unison at each other while the rest is laughing and a lot of people is looking at us weird.

''Excuse me. Everyone.'' My mom tried to silence everyone.

''Oi!'' I shouted and everyone went quiet.

''Thanks Honey.'' Mom smiled.

''I like to make a toast, if all my models and crew can come up here. That means you girls to Allison.'' My mom said. Walking up we heard alot of cheering.

''I like to thank each and every one of you for your hard work and amazing work. I really appreciate it. And thank you Zoey, Andy, Cindy and Allison for the extra hard work you put in. And thank you Ed Sheeran for singing for us.'' Mom smiled.

''I have an extra request from Ed himself. He is gonna sing for us but he wants someone to sing with him. Give a hand for Ed Sheeran.'' Mom said. We all make our way down.

''Thank you Alice. I'm gonna sing photograph with the one and only Allison, Allison mind coming up here please?'' Ed asked. Nodding I walk up with a small smile, everyone is cheering.

Caleb's POV

''Allison mind coming up here?'' Ed asked Ally. Nodding she left, everyone was cheering.

Getting into place the music began and Ed began singing.

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive. Ed sang

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still. Allison sang. She has an amazing voice.