Chapter 9

Allison's POV

Arriving at home I make my way to the kitchen, only to find mom with a guy talking. His probably in his mid 40's, with dark hair that's turning grey and bright blue eyes. He looks alot like an older Caleb. Nah it's probably just my imagination.

''Hi Mom.'' I smile at her from the door. She looks up shocked but quickly cover it with a fake smile.

''Hi Honey. This is Chris Parker.'' She gives him a real smile but turns to me with a fake one. Okay.

''Nice to finally meet you Allison, I heard alot about you.'' He smiles.

''Yeahh nice to meet you to Mr. Parker.'' I shake his hand with a fake smile but it looks real.

''Please call me Chris.'' He nods.

''Okay sure, well if you will excuse me I have homework.'' I fake a smile.

''Yeah sure Honey, I'll call you when dinner is finished.'' Mom smiles again with the fake smile.

Walking away I heard my mom let go of a breath she was holding. Okay something is fishy here I can feel it. Faking going in to my room I move slowly and quietly to the last steps. If I sit on the left side of the steps nobody can see me but I can hear everything that is going on in the kitchen.

''She doesn't know the real reason you moved?'' Chris asked.

''She knows half of it like that I got an amazing opportunity and that my mom is supposedly sick. Not that my mom isn't that sick and that I move to be closer to you my boyfriend / partner.'' My mom said. By now my eyes are the size of golf balls.

''My son knows I'm in a relationship but not with who and I would like it if he knew. Things could be so much easier.'' He said with a smile.

''I know, just give me some time but I promise you I will tell her. Maybe we should tell them together next week.'' My mom said with a smile.

''That could work but I don't know if I can keep my hands of you infront of your daughter.'' He said with a smirk.

Okay and that's my cue to leave. Slowly getting up I run up to my room slipping out on the balcony and sliding down the rail at the end of the balcony that goes to the ground. On the ground I rush to my baby getting on it I make my way down the streets.

I can't believe my mom lied to me and made me move away from everyone and everything just for a fucking guy. And also lie about my grams, playing on my emotions like that really hurts. To say I was pissed would be an understatement I'm furious. And extremely hurt. How could she do that, she just thought about herself and not about me, she is so so ugh I can't even think straight. Out of no where a pair of lights came right at me, quickly moving out of the way I stop on the side of the road. Seeing a McDonald's sign a few blocks down I pull on the road and make my way to it. Pulling into the parking lot I climb off and went inside. I order two cheese burgers with fries and a strawberry milkshake.

Ten minutes later I get my food and make my way to my baby only to see someone standing by it wait not by it but leaning on it.

''You better move away before I make fucking sure you won't lean against anything, anytime soon. Get off my fucking bike!!'' I yell at the person. He turns around with wide eyes.

''Chill Allison I didn't touch her promise.'' Caleb said.

Wait Caleb?

''Caleb what the hell?'' I asked shocked but still holding my food.

''Sorry I just saw your bike and waited for you.'' He replied scratching the back of his neck sheepishly.

''Oh it's fine Caleb just get off my baby.'' I replied with a smile.