Chapter 47

Allison's POV

It's the day of the wedding and currently I'm still sleeping in my bed with my mom. We have this thing the bride and groom can't sleep together or see each other on the day of the wedding. So Chris and the boys should be long gone by now I think they're getting ready at Dean's house, cause Zoey is obviously here sleeping with us on my bed.

I hear the phone ringing and the next thing I know I'm on the floor with a oomf. Opening my eyes I see my mom and Zoey still sleeping while my phone is ringing. Groaning I answer it without looking at the caller ID.
(A-Allison... H-Henco)

A-Hello.

H-Morning sunshine.

A-Can I help you Henco?

H-Yes sorry, Caleb asked me to call you to tell you it's time to wake up.

A-What time is it?

H-Time to stand up. It's 10 am Ally.

A-Okay thanks Henco. See you later.

H-Can I ask you something?

A-Yeah of course.

H-Save me a dance.

A-Of course I will Henco.

H-Thanks Ally. See you later.

And with that I cut the call with a yawn and got off of the floor that I landed on.

''Wakey wakey bride to be. The sun is shining and we have work to do!'' I yell jumping on the bed.

''Someone is cheery this morning.'' My mom smiled.

''Of course it's your wedding day, we get to look amazing also I have a hot dance with Henco.'' I smiled.

''Henco huh?'' Zoey smirked.

''Shit. Did I just say that I mean with uhh honey. Wait what?'' I rambled out.

''Relax honey. We know you like him and he like's you. You can see it in the way you look at each other.'' My mom laughed.

''Whatever. This is your big day momma bear.'' I smiled.

''Finally.'' My mom sighed out.

''Lets get this wedding show on the road.'' I laughed.

''Yay.'' Zoey squealed with me.

We quickly got dressed. My mom is wearing shorts with a white tank and a crop hoodie that says bride to be and tomy's. Zoey is wearing shorts with a black crop top and a black hoodie that says daughter of the bride to be best friend with white low cut converse. I'm wearing shorts with a white crop top with a black crop hoodie that's saying maid of honor and daughter of the bride and white low cut allstars.

We all went out for breakfast and just talked and laughed. When we got home we waited for 5 minutes before Stacey showed up and demanded that me and my mom take a shower and wash our hair. Zoey is doing her own hair and make up.

My mom went first and when she got out I went in we were in my room cause mine is bigger and Zoey took my mom's room to get ready.

Stacey was already busy with my mom's hair and when I took a seat I waited for about 30 minutes and Stacey was done with my mom's hair and make-up her hair was curled to the back and put together in a ponytail thing with a fringed to the right side and sidies that framed my mom's face. While I waited for Stacey to finish, one of her nail artist started doing my nails. It's a matte purple but from dark to light.

When Stacey was done with my mom the nail artist who's name is Chloe were done with my nails. So my mom went and started her nails, she will get light pink that looks more like skin colour with a crown jewel on her middle finger. My mom's make-up is a smokey eye but with silver and it fades into redish brown, with winged eyeliner and nude/pink lipstick.