Chapter 57

Allison's POV

It's been a week since I went to Gabe's. Also since everyone found out about Ariel and everything. Gabe and his gang along with their families is safe in Italy and I hear Ariel absolutely love it there. Me, Riley and Hannah has grew closer so did I and the rest of the boys.

Everyday after school I would hang with Riley and Hannah then go to Ashton's house and help Jenny and even the boys with some stuff.

''Ally are you going with us?'' Hannah asks breaking me out of my thoughts.

''Huh?'' I asked completely confused. Currently it's friday and it's lunch so we all grabbed our food and took a seat at our table.

''There's a party tomorrow night at Seth's house. You coming?'' Riley said/asked with a hopeful glint.

''Yeah sounds like fun.'' I nodded.

''Great. We can come to Zack's house cause he will be helping Seth.'' Hannah smiled.

''Wait Seth where's your parents?'' Hannah asked.

''They left yesterday for a 2 whole week trip to Paris or something.'' He shrugged.

''Oh cool.'' Riley said.

''Anyway we can get ready with you Ally then we girls can go together.'' Hannah smiled.

''Yeah. But do you girls think you can come with me this afternoon? We can have a sleep over?'' I ask with a smile.

''Sure. But why?'' They ask.

''I need a new hairdo.'' I explained.

''No more purple?'' Zack asks sounding shocked.

''Yup. I think it's time for something new.'' I smiled already knowing what I wanna do with it.

''Oh I know the best hair salon.'' Hannah smiled.

''We can go after school.'' I said.

We all talked and joked through lunch and and the last two classes went by fast. Me, Riley and Hannah started walking out towards the boys and my bike.

''Look it's the slut squad.'' Cathy sneered walking to stand infront of us.

''Look it's the wanne be squad.'' I said in a bored tone.

''Excuse me?'' She and her barbies screamed.

''You're excused. No leave.'' Hannah said.

''Who gave you permission to talk?'' Cathy sneered.

''Who gave you permission to be fucking born?'' I said my anger and annoyance starting to grow. My head is killing me today.

''My mom.'' Cathy replied.

''No the broken condom did.'' I said rolling my eyes.

''What?'' She screamed.

''Do you have to scream? God.'' I said while rubbing my forhead with two fingers.

''Aw does little miss America have a headache?'' Cathy smirked.

''Cathy you better back the fuck up before little miss America here loses her shit.'' Riley said.

''No! It's her fault Kai moved to God knows where!'' Cathy screamed. Okay that's it.

''How the fuck is it my fault?'' I screamed at her standing in her face with the deadliest glare ever.

''I-I d-don't k-know.'' She stuttered out, obviously not expecting my outburst.

''Exactly. So stop pointing fingers if you don't even now the reason. Now fuck off.'' I said with a glare.