Chapter 36

Logan's POV

(Day of the party)

''Logan come downstairs for a minute please?'' My mom yelled from the kitchen.

''Coming!'' I shouted back, walking out of the bathroom in my room.

''Morning mom and boys.'' I smiled walking into the kitchen seeing most of my gang here along with my mom.

''Morning.'' They all replied with mouths full of food.

''Now that most of you are here. Would you guys like to go to this party tonight that my partner and her fiancé is hosting?'' My mom asked hopeful.

''Uh, mom I don't know.'' I said truthfully.

''There will be hot girls, also Alice's daughter.'' She bribed.

Mom is always talking about how Alice's daughter is beautiful and is amazing also this would mean alot to her considering it's her job and she just became their new partner.

''Okay. Yeah sure mom.'' I smiled.

''Great and boys wear tuxedos please.'' Mom said and walked away.

"You just sold our soul to your mom dude." My right and left hand men, their twins Andre and Adrian said.

"I know. But hey there will be hot girls." I stated.

"Well let's go get tuxedos, shall we?" James asked. We all nodded and left to go buy tuxedos.

I'm the leader of The Demon's the second best gang in the world, the Dark Shadow's is the first. My gang is like my brothers we live together at my house, my mom is like our mother. And nobody knows I'm the real leader they all think Damon is only because he's older and do most of the deals and work.

Victor,Damon, James, Owen, Jace and Theo is the oldest in the gang they are all 20-24.

The rest of us is in our senior year but we haven't signed in to a school yet. After we bought our tuxedos we went home and just chilled and talked until 6pm when we finally went and got ready.

"Come on boys the limos are here." Mom shouted.

"Limos?" Max asked.

"Yes 3 of them. Me and a few of you will be in one the rest will be split up between the last 2." Mom explained.

"Okay, Me, Andre, Adrian, Max, Victor, Landon, Zayn and Wyatt will be riding with my mom. The rest split up." I said. They all nodded and we went to our separate limos.

The drive there was filled with talking and mostly laughing at Max. He can sometimes be really stupid. We were in the last limo, the boys got out of the first two limos there was a red carpet and alot of fans and photographers and it was very neat. Our limo stopped and we got out and began walking.

Before we were off of the carpet 4 limos pulled up and the first one opened. Alice and Chris climbed out with a boy and a girl but the girl didn't look like Alice's daughter and the guy with her looked like her boyfriend and they look good together also the fans went crazy. The second one stopped and about 10 guys came out and smiled walking with Alice and Chris. The third one stopped and also about 10 guys came out and they all looked about my age they smiled and followed Alice. The third one stopped and more guys came out about 10 maybe 15 guys smiled and followed Alice they all stopped and turned around looking at the fourth limo.

The last limo stopped and out came 11 guys but only 10 followed Alice one turned aroud and went back to the limo. Just when a girl with beautiful brown hair and light skin with an amazing golden sparkling dress that shows her whole back climbed out. The guy smiled and she smiled back she took his outstretched arm, they walked down the red carpet smiling and laughing the cheers grew 100 times when they saw her.