Chapter 28

Allison's POV

Today we have the victory pool party /barbeque thing. Last night Caleb, Ray and I just chilled and went to bed, cause yesterday was exhausting. With all the fights and everything going on it was to much.

''Morning sunshine.'' Ray said hugging me closer.

''Morning sleeping beauty.'' Caleb said on the left side of me cuddling closer to me.

''Guys you're squishing me.'' I breathed out.

''That's not morning.'' Caleb pointed out.

''Morning my lovely kindoff brothers.'' I said sarcastically.

''Oh what a family moment.'' Caleb said.

''Aw isn't this just a view.'' Luke said.

''When did you guys get here?'' Ray asked.

''While you were sleeping. We got the key under the mat just like Ally said.'' Zoey shrugged.

''Really Ally?'' Caleb asked.

''What? I knew we were going to sleep late.'' I shrugged.

''Now get your asses off my bed you're really squishing me.'' I said.

''Oh how I feel the sisterly love.'' Caleb commented.

''Yeah me too.'' Ray said nodding.

*click*

''Luke I'm gonna shove that camera up your ass.'' I threatened.

''Aw I love you to Smurfie.'' He said.

''Ooh family bed.'' Nick yelled and jumped on me.

''Nick get off.'' I tried breathing out.

''But your so comfy.'' He said and cuddled into me.

''Hey guys what's u- That looks comfy.'' Dylan commented. The rest were laughing.

''1,2,3,4,5-'' I counted.

''Smurfie why you counting?'' Luke asked.

''Oh shit.'' Ray said and moved over.

I began wiggling my hips and Nick groaned making me smirk. I brought my legs to my chest and kicked him off me, he landed on the floor with an oomf.

''Really Ally?'' Nick asked.

''You won't get off of me.'' I shrugged.

''Your such a tease.'' He mumbled.

''I think you need to take care of you problem Nicky.'' I laughed.

Grumbling swears under his breath he got up and left the room while I was laughing and falling onto the floor.

''That wasn't nice.'' Ryder pointed out.

''I never said I was nice.'' I smirked while getting off of the floor. And walking to my bathroom. Coming out freshly showered, I put on some booty jean shorts and a white tank top, throwing my hair up into a messy ponytail. I grab my phone and walk downstairs only to stop mid step when a picture of Mike and Chase flashed over my screen.

Unlocking my phone I see that the people in my school from Chicago has done a memorial with lots of pictures and flowers. Most of the pictures I was in them.

'We miss you everyday'
The caption under the photo said. Breathing heavy I sit down on the stairs and just closed my eyes holding my phone close to my heart.

''I'll always be in your heart Angel don't forget that. Always and forever.'' Mike's last words plays in head, the night of the crash when Chase shot him in front of me he whispered those last words to me.