Chapter 49

Allison's POV

"Come on Ally. We have to get you ready." Zoey knocked on my bathroom door for the fifth time in 5 minutes.

"Jeez woman. Here I'm done look." I sighed walking out of the bathroom.

"Finally. Now go sit and start doing a light pink smokey eye and pink lipstick." She demanded pushing me towards my make up table.

"Okay. I'm going chill girl. We still have like an hour." I said.

She just rolls her eyes and goes into my closet. I start doing the light pink smokey eye and pink lipstick she demanded.

''You should leave your hair like that in it's natural waves. Also here get dressed.'' She smiled and handed me clothes.

I walk into my closet and start changing. She chose black and pink lace undergarments. A pinkish sweater with a black skater skirt, black stockings, a beige/nude scarf with white fluffy socks and brownish black combat boots. I walk out only to hear her squeal.

''OMG! You look so cute and amazing. I love it.'' She smiled hugging me.

''I also love it. So where is he taking me?'' I asked.

''My lips are sealed.'' She said zipping her lips and throwing away the imaginary key.

''Come on he will be here in 5 minutes. Here's your clutch with your phone, money and lipstick.'' She smiled handing me my clutch.

We walked down the stairs to see all the boys in a circle with Henco in the middle and Caleb near his face. I walk up to Cole who is standing in the back of the circle.

''What's going on?'' I ask.

''We're just telling Henco all the do's and don'ts with Ally and on this date. Caleb is taking the father talk with him.'' He shrugged not knowing it's me.

''Oh really.'' I smirk.

''Yeah rea- oh Hi Ally. Wait Ally. Shit.'' He ramble. I laugh like full on laugh at this and everyone's attention turns to me.

''Come on Henco. Caleb's fatherly talk can wait a few hours.'' I smirked after sobering up from my laughing fit.

''How'd you know?'' Caleb asks looking confused.

''I know everything. Anyway remember what you guys did just know cause when you all get girlfriends I'll be giving her talks.'' I smirked.

''God I'm glad Zoey's my girlfriend. The talk I got from Dean was just one and that was crazy.'' Alexander sighed grabbing Zoey's waist and pulling her towards him.

''Now I'm scared to have a girlfriend.'' Ray said with a shiver.

''You should be. Anyway bye boys and Zoey.'' I gave a small wave and dragged a smiling Henco with me.

''Your car or mine?'' I ask.

''Tought one. Let's take mine considering I have to drive.'' He smiled walking to his car.

''Nice car. How come I've never seen it before?'' I ask.

''I just bought it like a month ago and most of the time I drive my bike or with you.'' He explains, opening my door for me.

''Such a gentleman.'' I smiled.

''I try.'' He smiled and walked away over to the driver's side.

''Before we go I have a question. What car am I driving?'' He asks smirking. Probably thinking I don't now.

''A white 2016 Nissan GTR Nismo.'' I smirked back when I saw his wide eyes.

''Wow, most will just say a Nissan GTR but you gave the whole thing.'' He smiles starting the car and starts driving.