Chapter 15

Allison's POV

The first periods went by quick. Walking to lunch with Zoey she kept talking about the rumors going on but I completely zoned out.

''Al are you even listening?'' Zoey asked waving a hand infront of my face.

''Yeah?'' It came out more as a question.

''Well as I was saying. People are making stuff up about you and Caleb.'' She said.

''What kind of stuff?'' I asked raising an eyebrow.

''Stuff like your dating Alexander but sleeping with Caleb or that you're Caleb's long lost sister or his fathers girlfriend.'' She replied

''What!'' I shouted.

''Yeah, well you guys look pretty close so..'' She trails off.

''Oh.'' I replied.

Walking into the cafeteria everyone stares at me and start whispering about me and Caleb even Alexander. Okay fuck this. Climbing on a table everyone stares at me.

''Yo!!'' I yelled, everyone turns quiet and turn to look at me.

''These rumors you're all whispering about get your fucking facts straight before you make assumption. I'm not dating Alexander nor sleeping with Caleb. I'm not Caleb's dad girlfriend. My mom and his dad is dating. We're just good friends. So anymore rumors can go fuck it self especially you Megan who came up with them.'' I explained while yelling and glaring at Megan making her nod and gulp.

''Good now enjoy your day.'' I smiled and climbed off the table getting some pizza, fries with a coke and walking to my table where the boys is waiting for me and Zoey.

''Wow what a show.''' Caleb commented moving up so I can sit beside him.

''Yeahh I'm just a sucker for attention you know.'' I replied sarcastically.

''So you suck?'' Caleb smirked.

''Yeah and you swallow.'' I smirked back.

''Okay we get it you nasty's.'' Luke grinned while fake gagging.

''Anyway. Are you guys ready for try outs?'' Shawn asked me and Zoey.

''Hell yeah.'' Me and Zoey yelled in sync.

''Oh and Zack might drop by.'' I smiled.

''Wait, who's Zack?'' Luke, Alexander, Dean and Shawn asked.

''Right I forgot you weren't there.'' I sighed. Beginning from when our parents told us to last night with Zack and Jaxon and Zack's texts.

''Why does that name sound so familiar?'' Alexander asked.

''He was a senior last year but dropped out in the middle of the year.'' I shrugged.

''What's his surname?'' Dean asked.

''O'Connor. Zack O'Conner.'' I replied with an raised eyebrow.

''Oh that Zack.'' Alexander replied with his mouth turned into a tight line.

''What do you mean that Zack?'' I asked.

''We were friends last year and he got into some pretty bad stuff last year and over the years. Just be careful.'' Dean explained.

''What kind of bad stuff?'' I asked.

''Gangs, drugs, you know typical bad boy stuff.'' Zoey shrugged.

''Wait you knew him?'' I asked shocked.

''Everybody knew him Ally, he was the school's typical badboy and player. So just be careful.'' Caleb said.