Chapter 39

Grayson's POV

I have never seen Ally like this. She's so cold and scary. She's calm but still furious. How can she do that in just seconds. The guys really screwed up.

Walking in to the basement we here all the boys following us but Ally just doesn't care. Downing the last of the strawberry lips she throws the bottle away in the dustpin at the end of the hall without looking. Damn she's skilled. She's really scaring all of us even Tom in this state.

''Listen boys, you better fix this. You guys fucked up that's why she's like this.'' Tom whispered to everyone when Ally went into Zack's cell.

''What did we do?'' Cole asked confused.

''Firstly you didn't help her at the party, secondly you didn't help her at her house, thirdly you just let her go to somewhere alone. Then when she came back all of you were laughing and talking and yeah we know you guys talked about her she heard you.'' I said get pissed off.

''God we didn't know.'' Caleb sighed.

''Just leave her be for now and let her deal with Zack.'' Tom said looking disappointed at them. We walked closer to Zack's cell to see him still out cold but then Ally slapped him and he woke up.

Allison's POV

Zack was still out cold so I slapped him and he jumped awake looking confused then at me with a guilty look.

''Who were they Zack?'' I asked slowly.

''How did you know?'' He asked.

''Cause Zack I know you and I saw it in your pleading eyes.'' I stated. The boys were watching and they looked confused and amazed.

''It was The Black Knights.'' He said looking down.

''What did they had on you or promise you?'' I asked.

''They were going to kill my family, also they promised me a high position in their gang.'' He said.

''That's why you did it. So they would see if I was the leader and if the gang would care enough to stick up for me against their own friend.'' I stated.

''Yes and they know I have feelings for you.'' He looked down.

''Zack feelings or not they got what they wanted and you snitched also you betrayed us. And you disrespected us your gang and your family.'' I said.

''I know and I'm sorry.'' He said looking at me with pleading eyes.

''Zack I won't kill you or kick your ass, you were once my friend and I also had feelings for you but you have to leave. You and you're family are gonna move to England and live a happy life. You don't have a choice, your parents already accepted the new job opportunities and your little sister is more then excited. So be careful and stay away from gangs.'' I said and walked over to his chair and untied the ropes around his arms and legs. He stood up and turned around giving me a hug and a small smile.

''Here take this, I'll call you when they're out of the picture.'' I said handing him a burner.

''Thank you Allison. I'm sorry for everything.'' He said looking down.

''All good. Now go your flight is in two hours call me as soon as you land.'' I said. He nodded and walked away. Grabbing my whiskey I downed it and threw the bottle away in the dustbin at the end of the room.

''Ally we didn't-.''

''Caleb fuck off.'' I said and walked up to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of whiskey.