Chapter 46

Allison's POV

After I sang the song everyone cheered. My mom and Chris pulled me in for a hug with huge smiles.

''Thank you honey. It was lovely.'' Mom smiled with teary eyes.

''Don't cry mom, or I'm gonna start crying.'' I smiled.

''This is happy tears baby.'' My mom hugged me.

''How did you know this was our second favourite song?'' Mom and Chris asked.

''I was helping with the wedding songs and when I saw this one second and you guys chose the first one, I knew this is the second one.'' I smiled.

''Thank you Ally. I'm glad to have you as a step daughter.'' Chris smiled.

''And I'm happy to have you as a step father.'' I smiled back.

I walked back to my table with Caleb, Tommy, Tyron, Drew, Zander, Ray, Nathan and Henco.

''You did amazing Sugar.'' Drew smiled.

''Thanks Candy.'' I smiled.

''Alz bellz that was amazing.'' Zander smiled.

''Thanks Zee bee.'' I smiled.

''How did all of you get that nicknames for each other?'' Tyron asked when we sat down and waited for our food.

''Well when I was like 3 years old, I was always sneaking away and eating sugar out of the sugar pot, while Drew followed me and he eated candy. So we gave each other that nickname. And when I was 4 years old we had this bell thing and I grabbed it and made a necklace of it and when I walked the bell would ring so Zander helped me get it off and since then I'm Alz Bellz. The same time Zander was scared off bee's and I told him if I called him Zee Bee the bee's will leave him alone, and it stuck also bee's stayed away only cause I would kill them or get him away from them.'' I smiled.

''That was good times.'' They laughed.

''Why does Alec call you sweet cheeks and Joe call you bae?'' Henco asked.

''Jealous?'' I asked.

''What? No, it's just a question.'' He stated.

''Mm-mmh. Well Alec calls me sweet cheeks cause I always have sweets with me. And Joe used to have this stalker chick and I pretended to be his bae and she left him alone, and since then he called me bae.'' I smiled.

''Hey sweet cheeks do you have sweets?'' Alec asked /yelled from the table on the other side of us.

''Yeah here catch.'' I yell and throw it at

''Thanks sweet cheeks.'' He winked and smiled.

''Where did you get that sweets?'' Ray asked.

''In my purse, don't ask cause I don't know.'' I laughed.

After that the food came and we all talked and joked and ate of course. I looked to my right and saw something shining in a window across the venue and it looked like a gun pointing at Drew. I saw the lazer turned on and is was on Drew's chest.

''Everybody get down!'' I yelled.

''Why?'' Drew of course asked.

''Get the fuck down now!'' I yelled in my leader voice everyone ducked just as the bullet was shot.

Pulling out my gun from my thigh I saw the lazer on Drew's back and held my gun up where I saw the gun shining a little higher and pulled the trigger. You could hear the body fall from here.