Chapter 34

Caleb's POV

I can't believe Ally is the leader of the most feared gang all over the world. I was joining to protect her, my dad and Alice, but all along she was protecting us. I never thought that she could get more amazing and the guys also didn't thought she could get more badass and amazing. But she can and she did.

I wake up to my phone ringing in a group call that all the boys are on even Justin and the gang but it's just boys.

Caleb- hello

Zack- hey, we'll be at your house in 10.

Caleb- who's us?

Justin- all the boys.

Jordon- warn your dad and Ally's mom cause it's all 48 of us.

Caleb- when did we became so many.

Vincent- since we met Ally.

Luke- yeah and since you know.

Caleb- okay see you soon.

Group- bye see ya

The line went dead and I decided to go and see if Ally is awake. Knocking on her door I hear a faint come in.

''Hey Ally. You awake?'' I asked.

''No I'm skydiving in my bed.'' She answered sarcastically. Sitting up.

''Morning sunshine.'' Ray said and came standing next to me.

''Can I help you guys?'' Ally asked.

''Just seeing if you're awake. Oh and all the boys will be here in 10.'' I shrugged.

''All of them?'' She asked.

''Yes all 49 of us.'' Ray said.

''Fantastic.''' She sighed sarcastically.

''Later Ally.'' I smiled and walk out hearing her mumble swears under her breath.

''Man she really isn't a morning person.'' Ray said walking behind me.

''Yeah I know.'' I laughed and went into my room. After showering I went downstairs seeing Alice laughing with most of the boys.

''Morning Caleb. Want some coffee?'' Alice greeted and asked.

''Morning and yes please.'' I smiled. I bro hugged all of the boys and Alice began talking to the boys about random stuff.

''Where's Ally?'' Cole asks.

''Coming!'' We hear Ally yell from her room.

''Why are we wearing white again?'' Caden asked.

''It's the colour of victory for the soccer teams and because Ally's team won Friday night we have to wear white.'' I explained.

''The winning team has to wear all white and the rest of us white shirts or pants.'' Shawn added.

''Ally's team won. Is she in a soccer team?'' Cole asked.

''Dude you're so stupid.'' Justin said.

''She is the captain idiot. And remember the Chicago Jets she made that team.'' Justin explained.

''Oh yeah I forgot.'' Cole shrugged.

''It's a good thing you're handsome Cole.'' Alice laughed.

''I am not.'' He said with a hand over his heart.

''God, I'm surrounded by idiots.'' Ally said walking in the kitchen leaving all of us speechless.

She's wearing white high waist tight jeans with a white tight crop top that has a heart shape neckline and the sleeves is lace up to the the neck where a band is around her neck like a choker. She has brownish/nude wooden high heels on with a light smokey eye and red lips and her hair is straight with a little wave that is to the right side and a few is on the left and in the middle of her back. She looked amazing.