Chapter 43

Allison's POV

It's only 2 weeks before the wedding and everyone is in full wedding mode well except me. Sure I help out were I can and give my opinion and such but other then that I stay out of the way. Mom agreed and we're gonna get our hair and nails done at Stacey's salon. My mom actually love my hair in this purple Chris too.

Today is friday and the school is closing today for a month long holiday. These last couple of days has gotten a little colder considering it's almost winter. The wedding will be held under a roof and in a loving venue the seremony is in a church obviously. Mom got her dress that is puffy and covers her little baby bumb. I have a purple mermaid dress.

Like I said the school closed today so currently all of us is chilling at my house. My 5 cousins Zander included is flying in tomorrow so they will be here for a whole 2 weeks before they go back to wherever. Yay. *note the sarcasm*

''So Ally tell us about your cousins that's flying in tomorrow?'' Hunter asks.

''Well we have Cara and Anna they're sisters. Cara is blonde, 5'7,blue eyes, guy magnet she's 17 turning 18. Anna has light brown hair, 5'9,bright brown eyes, also a guy magnet and is 18 turning 19. Their brother Zander is 20 turning 21,has brown hair, brown eyes and wears these glasses that makes girl's go crazy he's about 6'2. They are flying in from Virginia.'' I said.

''Then we have Drew's sisters Cassy and Lucy. Cassy has brown hair, 5'6,bright brown eyes, guy magnet and is 17 turning 18. Then we have Lucy, blonde, 5'9,blue eyes, the guy magnet even gay's would turn straight for her, she's 18 turning 19. They're flying in from New Jersey.'' I sighed.

''Don't sound so excited Ally, we know you love them.'' Drew joked getting a death glare from me making him gulp.

''The only 2 I like is you and Zander I can't stand those bitches.'' I sighed.

''Why?'' Logan asked.

''Cause when they're around I don't exist, even to my mom. I last saw them when I was 15 when I began dating Chase, I was invincible to everyone even Chase. They always treat me like crap and think they're better then me especially Lucy and Cara cause they're older. Anna and Cassy I can talk to but when the older sisters is with them I vanish. But this time it's gonna be different.'' I smirked.

''Wow that's rough. How is it going to be different?'' Jordon asked.

''Cause when they last saw me I was shy and nice and didn't have a backbone. And this time I'm more badass and I'll bash their heads in if they do anything that pisses me off or just bitch slap them. This time I'll show them who's the real bitch.'' I smirked.

''That's my girl.'' Drew smiled and high fived me.

''Don't you care, they're your sisters?'' Cole asked.

''No. Ally is more my sister than those bitches.'' He smirked.

''Oh and boys just be careful they're sluts and will only use you. If you wanna fall for their trap go ahead but me and Ally will tell you told you so after.'' Drew said winking at me.

''What a lovely family.'' Tyler retorted sarcastically.

''We know. Zoey you'll be riding with me tomorrow.'' I stated.

''Sure. Sounds fun.'' She smirked.

''Why you smirking at each other?'' Luke asked.

''Nothing.'' We replied.

''This isn't good.'' Caleb sighed.

''You know it.'' We smirked.

''Hey boys and 2 girls.'' My mom greeted.