Chapter 59

Zack's POV

We left early this morning but we only started getting the party stuff around 2. I was scrolling through Ally's instagram. Okay maybe I was stalking but I can't help it. A photo popped up of her with Mia from yesterday while they were at the salon. Mia was sitting on Ally's lap staring up at her while Ally smiled down at Mia.

''Why you smiling?'' Finn asks coming into the lounge with Enrico, Edward, Jay, Adam, Devon and Seth following behind him.

''He's stalking Ally, again.'' Enrico laughed.

''I'm not. I'm just looking through her photos.'' I defended.

''What photo got you're eye?'' Jay ask and walked to sit next to me. Soon everyone was looking at the photo.

''Wow they look adorable.'' Enrico said.

''Yeah. Now I know why guys was looking at them like that.'' I said with a smile.

''What do you mean?'' Seth asked.

''Last night when they came back. Hannah and Riley was grinning like crazy cause apparently Ally and Mia got them free food, free ice cream, free petrol. And a lot of guys was drooling over Ally while she looked after Mia.'' I explained.

''Damn I would've given free stuff to if they walked in.'' Devon said with a smile.

We scrolled throught more photos but we all stopped talking and we all took in a deep breath. Ally and Mia was talking to a guy at the ice cream shop. Her hair was on her shoulder and she had Mia in her arms. Mia was talking and Ally looked at her with a sparkle in her eyes. A lot of guys was in the picture they were all staring at Ally and Mia. The guy behind the counter was smiling brightly and looking at Ally and Mia with adoration.

''Wow.'' We all breathed out.

The next photo Mia had the phone and took a picture while sitting on Ally's lap at a restaurant. Mia had 2 chips between her teeth like a vampire and Ally had one above her lip like a mustache. In the background Hannah and Riley was laughing and alot of poeple were smiling while looking at Ally and Mia.

The next photo caught us all of guard. Ally was sitting on the floor with her guitar while Mia sat in front of her with a look of awe on her face. They both were singing.

''Ally can sing?'' Seth ask.

''Yeah she sang while I still lived in LA. She sounds amazing.'' I smiled.

The last one was of Mia kissing Ally's forehead while Ally was smiling at Mia who was sitting on Ally's lap in a car. They looked related.

''You know if Ally had that baby boy, she would've had a lot of guys still following her and falling for her.'' Jay smiled.

''Yeah, even if she was a teen mom. Guys would be crazy not to fall for her.'' Enrico smiled.

''I knew I did even though she was just pregnant.'' A new voice said beind us.

''Who are y-''

''Mike?'' Jay asked.

''Hey Jay.'' Mike smiled.

''I'm gonna fucking kill you. You son of a bitch.'' Enrico and Seth yelled storming towards Mike.

''Boys relax.'' I said with a frown.

''What do you want?'' I ask Mike.

''He had to come see her. Fucking idiot doesn't understand that she left because of him.'' Caleb sighed walking towards us.

''And we couldn't let him come alone.'' Jaxon sighed.

''How'd you get in my house?'' Seth ask.