Chapter 8

Alexander's POV

Wow,I never thought a girl could impress me but Allison is something else. After what happened during lunch I was amazed and when she told us she was The Black Angel I was stunned and in awe.

How can a girl like her be the Queen of the streets. But something went wrong cause after that she was quiet and she didn't tell us the real reason why she stopped being The Black Angel. Everyone has heard of her not just people in Chicago and people was scared of that name but also in awe when they heard that name. But almost a year back she just disappeared and didn't went back. Now she's just a legend who disappeared.

''Dude where you listening?'' Luke asked beside me. We have history together.

''No sorry I zoned out.'' I replied truthfully.

''Are you thinking about what Allison said at lunch and what she did?'' He aksed.

''Yeah. I just can't believe that she is The Black Angel.''

''I know man. But damn did you see those moves. I mean that was so hot.'' He replied looking like he is seeing the scene all over again.

''Yeah it was, you can stop drooling now.'' I laughed.

''I'm not drooling.'' He said while whipping the corner of his lips.

''Yeah whatever. Anyway what was that between you and Allison during lunch.'' I asked.

''Is someone jealous?'' Luke asked amused.

''What? No, I don't get jealous.'' I replied a little to fast.

''Of course not. Anyway that was nothing she calls me Lukey and I call her Smurfie cause she's short enough to be one.'' He replied with a chuckle.

I chuckle with him. But I can't help this feeling inside me that just won't go away everytime I see her with somebody else that isn't me. I can't be jealous, can I?

My thoughts got interrupted with the bell, finally gym I get to see Allison again. Wait what? What is she doing to me?

In the guys locker room we quickly change into basketball shorts and a white shirt.

Walking out we wait for Zoey and Allison. Megan and her barbies come stand infront of us trying to show of their asses and cleavage but they don't have anything to show off.

I hear that amazing laugh of Allison. Turning my head I see her laughing with Zoey while shaking her head. Finally she looks up and our eyes connect but not for long. My eyes travel down her body and up again. Damn she looks good. She actually has a ass and cleavage to show off. But I wish I could just shove her in a blanket that covers every inch of her cause all the guys in the gym is looking at her even the teacher like really he is a fucking teacher.

She just smirks at me clearly knowing I checked her out and turn her attention back to the teacher. What happens next has me in shock again. She just chose the teacher to a fight.

Everything happened so quick next thing I know he's on the floor passed out with a broken nose wow I'm impressed and pissed cause I wanted to do that for looking at Allison like that. Damn I really am jealous ugh.

The assistant teacher Mr. Daniels comes out and praise Allison for what she did and order 4 jocks to take the other teacher away to the nurses office. He better watch his eyes other wise he will end up in the nurses office with his buddy fucking creep. Damn what is she doing to me?

Finally we play dodge ball I'm the best so is Dean. It's just us two against Zoey and Allison. Allison passes the ball to Zoey who fakes it to me but gets Dean straight in the face while I get her in the stomach. Now it's just me and Allison. I throw the ball straight at Allison but she does a backflip, a freaking backflip and the ball misses. Next thing I know I get a ball straight in the face. The girls start cheering and running to a smiling Allison. Gosh that smile. No, stop it Alexander.

After gym I quickly shower and made my way to my bike along with the boys and Caleb. Caleb is kinda our friend but he hangs more with Zoey and we've known each other since we were kids. After 5 minutes they start walking to the parking lot. Allison has a smile and Zoey has a huge grin.

''-you were the captain of the Chicago Jets?'' We hear Zoey squealed just as they are near us.

''What you were the captain of The Chicago Jet's the best girls soccer team?'' Luke asked shocked.

''Yup.'' Allison answered popping the p'.

Wow who would have thought she were the success behind them. Is there something she can't do?

''Are you going to try outs Thursday?'' Caleb asked

''Yeah and I might be competing for captain.'' Allison replied still trying to make up her mind.

After a while Allison sighs and say ''I really don't have a choice, do I?'' Huh? Guess I zoned out just looking at her.

''No.'' We all answered her even me.

''Jeez okay, I will do it.'' She say with a small smile.

After that we said our goodbyes and make our way out of the parking lot. Everyone is following Allison so I go up next to her. She looks really hot on the bike.

We stop at a red light. I pull up beside her. She gives me a smirk and the light turns green she is off I follow her and damn she is fast she stops at a red light. I pull up beside her.

''You can really drive a bike.'' I yell over the engines of our bikes.

''I can drive more than just a bike.'' She replied with a smirk and turns right after the light turns green. She's such a tease I think to myself while driving home.

Stopping at home I made my way inside. I see Casey my little sister sitting with my mom in the kitchen making muffins.

''Hey to the most beautiful women in my life.'' I say while kissing them on the cheeks mom smiles and Casey giggles. Stealing a little of the muffin mix.

''Oh look your here too.'' I smile at Casey. She just rolls her eyes.

''You're such a tease Alexander.'' My mom laughs.

''I learned from the best.'' I smile at her.

''Go get clean up your dad will be home in a few minutes, then you can help me with dinner.'' She smiles

''Sure mom.'' I replied halfway up the stairs. I can cook it's one thing that our family can do best is cooking and it's our family time when we cook together.

Xxx

Hope you like Alexander's POV.