Chest infection - Lilo (HS)

It was the time of year when the weather was getting warmer and Louis and Liam decided it was time to get the kids out of the house.

Liam had decided upon a nature walk as there was a path that led into the woods from the park just down the road and was something the whole family could enjoy.

Well almost the whole family.

'Come on Harry get up were going out for the day.'

'Where are we going?'

'A nature walk.'

There was no way Harry was spending his Sunday walking around outside. Weekends were meant for catching up with sleep.

Plus Niall would just whine the whole time that his feet were hurting.

It would be an absolute nightmare, so if Harry could get out of it he would.

'Dad stop shaking me!'

'Well get up then it's simple you get up I stop shaking.'

'But I don't feel well.'

That made Liam stop and look at Harry. He looked perfectly fine, maybe a bit tired but he was on his Xbox till late.

'Harry you look perfectly fine to me now get up, get ready and be downstairs in the next 30 minutes.'

Harry huffed but did get out of bed. If he wanted to get out of this he would have to step up his game.

So he went to the bathroom had a boiling hot shower and drank some warm water before heading downstairs to find his papa.

Once downstairs he found his papa in the kitchen on his own. His dad must of been helping Niall get ready.

'Harry why aren't you dressed?'

'I don't feel good.'

'You do look a little flushed, what's the matter?'

'I'll tell you what the matter is Lou he doesn't want to go on the nature walk.'

Harry heard Liam say as he walked into the kitchen with Niall following.

'I don't know Li he doesn't look too great.'

Thank god for his papa he just hoped he would check for a fever soon before his man made one wore off.

Sure enough after a bit more staring from Louis Harry felt a hand on his forehead.

'He is a bit warm Li, I'm going to get the thermometer.'

And then Louis ran off upstairs.

'Are we still going walking daddy?' Niall asked from his place at the breakfast bar.

'Yeah Ni me and you will go whatever happens but I have a feeling papa and Harry will also be joining us.

'Why don't you go and watch some telly I'll be in in a minute.'

'Okay.' He smiled showing another gap in his teeth from loosing another one yesterday.

As soon as Niall was out of the room Liam approached Harry.

'I know your lying and I want you to stop otherwise your going to be in a lot of trouble.' Liam warned.

Just then Louis came back down.

'Open up love.'

Harry did as told and completely avoided eye contact with his dad and papa. Once it beeped Louis removed it.

'99.6 that's a very low grade fever I think you will be okay for our walk  now go and get dressed.'

Harry begrudgingly walked back upstairs not wanting to admit defeat but he didn't have any other ideas.