Stomach issues - Nouis (LP)

Request for: x_tommmo_x

"Dad have we got any stomach relaxers I don't feel very well." I whined as I came downstairs.

"No I don't think we have I think Harry finished them the other week and I haven't brought anymore yet. I'm guessing you feel sick though if your asking for stomach relaxers?" Dad asked and I nodded.

"My stomachs killing." I whined sitting down on the sofa and curling into a ball. I hadn't felt great all day but I'd been surviving just, but in the past half hour that had all changed. I heard dad sigh then and felt someone sit down next to me.

"Do you think your going to be sick love?" Dad asked and I shrugged.

"I'm not even 100% sure if it's even that way." I mumbled and dad nodded obviously getting the idea.

"Do you want me to text Pop and ask him to grab a box on his way home?" I just nodded before shifting so I had my head on dads lap.

"Let me up then love as I'm going to have to grab my phone." Dad said and I sighed but sat up and let him get up before he headed off to grab his phone. When he came back I retook my position with my head on his lap and he started to run his fingers through my hair.

"How long have you been feeling ill for?" Dad asked and I shrugged knowing he wasn't going to like the answer.

"Liam I need to know Love."

"This morning." I said quietly but I knew dad had heard.

"Why didnt you say anything? I wouldn't have sent you to school if I knew."

"I know but it's nearly exam season so I need to be in school."

"Well I'm sorry love but I doubt your be going anywhere tomorrow." Dad said as my stomach started making weird noises.

"Is pop bringing those stomach relaxers?" I asked as I felt another bad cramp and dad nodded.

"Yeah he has to pick Harry up from his friends and then he'll call in a pharmacy and pick some up." Dad said and I nodded.

"Your pretty warm love I think you might have a fever." Dad said as he was rubbing my back and I just nodded as I wasn't surprised. Dad nodded in confirmation when he placed his hand on my forehead and then got up coming back with a thermometer and a box of tablets.

"We may not have any stomach relaxers but we do have fever reducers. I'm hoping your be able to keep these down long enough to take some effect." He said before gesturing for me to open my mouth with the thermometer and I did letting him place it in the correct place.

Whilst we waited for the beep dad popped 2 tablets out their casing and got back up again to get some water. While he was gone I quickly glanced down at the thermometer and saw it had already passed 98.6 and seemed to be still climbing pretty quickly. When it did finally beep dad had returned and took it from my mouth sighing at the reading.

"How high?" I mumbled accepting the tablets and water.

"101.2." Dad said and I just nodded. To be fair I'm surprised it wasn't higher.

"Do you still feel sick?" Dad asked and I nodded sadly.

"Alright." Dad said getting up and coming back with the sick bowl. The sight of that alone made me feel 10 times worse.