Flu + babysitting = Asthma attack - Lilo (HS)

Request for: janinerzk

"Harry are you sure your okay to be left alone with Niall?"

"I'm fine Pops." Harry said although the coughing fit he had after the sentence was not doing anything to help the situation.

Harry had come down with the flu a few days and as normal Louis had been massively fussing over him and wouldn't leave Harry alone, however this afternoon Louis and Liam were going to visit Liam's sister who was in hospital and they didn't want to take Niall with them as that was no place for an 8 year old.

"Your still really warm though love." Louis said as he placed his hand on Harry's forehead.

"Pops its only for a couple of hours what's the worst that can happen."

"Honestly Harry I would rather not think about the things that could happen. But seriously do you feel well enough to look after a hyperactive 8 year old. I can always stay home."

"Pops dad needs you with him and like I said just now it's literally for a couple of hours I'll be fine I'll just put on some movies for Niall." Louis nodded in defeat and then sat up.

"Alright love but your going to need to get up and head into the lounge." Harry nodded and Louis helped him up before slowly guiding him downstairs carrying a blanket and pillow with him.

"Alright you two off the couch Harry needs it." Louis told Liam and Niall who were currently occupying it.

"But Papa I'm comfy."

"We'll get comfy in the chair." Louis told Niall who huffed but got up followed by Liam.

"How you feeling love?" Liam questioned watching Harry as he curled into a ball and cuddled under the blanket."

"Not great but I'll survive." Harry said as another round of coughs left his body.

"Your coughing quite a lot love."

"I'll be fine honest." Liam sighed and looked over to Louis.

"Maybe we should just go and see my sister tomorrow?"

"Dad, Papa I'll be fine stop worrying. I've been sick for days and nothing bad has happened."

"Yeah but for the past 3 days you've been in bed. Today you have to look after Niall."

"This sofa is no different than my bed and me and Niall like I said before are just going to watch a couple of movies and then you and dad will be back."

"Alright if your sure."

"I am." Louis then turned his gaze to his youngest.

"Niall you need to behave and stay calm, Harry isn't well and isn't going to want you running around and screaming."

"But papa I'll be bored."

"Niall if I find out you've given Harry a hard time theirs going to be trouble when we get home."

"Fine." Niall huffed and Louis and Liam then made sure the boys were all set before leaving the house.

***
Louis and Liam had been gone for around an hour and a half and Niall was driving Harry crazy.

"Niall please calm down." Harry pleaded his little brother who was running round the house.

"But I'm bored."

"I'm sorry Ni but I'm sick I can't do anything."

"Can we play football for a bit?"

"No Ni."