Stomach bug or more? - Larry (LP)

Request for: Malu2102

Hello?" I asked as I answered the phone to a number that I didn't recognise.

"Hi is that Louis stylinson?"

"Speaking."

"Hi, I'm the school nurse at your sons school and Liam's been brought down after his teacher said that he's been complaining of a stomach ache and that he feels sick, is there anyway you could come and get him?" She asked and I sighed as that would mean I would have to have more time off work but my kids came first. Niall had been off school for the majority of the week with a stomach bug just going back today even if it was Friday and now it looked like Liam had come down with it himself.

"Yeah I'll be right there." I said as I packed my stuff up just as Harry came walking in.

"Where you going?" He asked and I sighed.

"The schools just phoned, Liam's in the nurses office I'm guessing he's caught what Niall's had."

"Do you want me to go, You've already been home with Ni most of this week."

"No it's fine you know what Liam's like." I said and Harry nodded knowing the youngest Stylinson clings to me when he's sick. Niall prefers having Harry around but Harry's had big meeting all week so wasn't able to help out.

"Alright I'll see you later." He said and I smiled before grabbing my coat and bag and heading down.

"Hey Sarah I'm heading home my youngest's sick now so I need to go and get him. If anyone wants to talk to me can you tell them to ring back Tuesday/Wednesday actually let's go with Wednesday to be on the safe side?" I asked as I already knew Liam wouldn't be back before then. It's a very slow process getting Liam recovered from bugs.

"Yeah Course louis, now go and stop rambling I'm sure Liam is desperate for some cuddles." She said and I smiled. Everyone around the office knew Liam and Niall pretty well but especially Liam as he had separation anxiety, which he still suffers from just much milder, when he was younger which meant he refused to attend nursery so he spent his time with Harry and I at work. To be honest I was seriously thinking about homeschooling him at one point as we would make enough money on just Harry's wages but after a couple of tries he made friends and was fine, I guess we gave up with nursery to soon. Liam still hangs around the office now from time to time as he refuses to stay with a babysitter and when Niall's not available and Harry and I are working late we have no other option.

I quickly walked out to my car slinging my stuff in the back seat and headed for the primary school. I managed to reach the school pretty quickly as it wasn't far from work and there was very little traffic. Once I was parked I made my way into the main entrance and made my way over to the receptionist.

"Hi I've had a call that my son Liam Stylinson needs to be picked up." I said and she nodded.

"Yeah he's in with the nurse at the moment you can go on through." She said and I thanked her before walking in seeing Liam curled in a ball on the bed hugging his stomach. There was also a sick bowl right by his head.

I smiled at the nurse as I walked in and then headed over to my baby boy and as I got closer I could tell he was crying as I could him hear sniffling.

"Hey baby." I said quietly bending down so I was at the same level.

"Daddy." He whimpered unwrapping his arms from around his stomach and reaching for me instead.