No faking in this house (part 3) - Larry (NH, LT, LP)

Finally got round to writing up part 3. Massive thank you to ilangel1 for helping me with this story there's still more parts to come.

"Papa." Liam cried reaching for harry and harry quickly picked the boy up cuddling him close not caring if he got vomit over himself as it was clear the youngest in the family just wanted to be cuddled. Harry eventually managed to calm Liam down and decided to give him a bath.

"Right come on sweetie let's go and get you in a bath." Harry said carefully picking Liam up and walking him to the bathroom where he ran what felt like the hundredth bath that day and he also knew this probably wouldn't be the last either. He was almost praying at this point that Louis bounced back quickly as now with both kids down as well he could really do with his husbands help however he wanted to hide the fact Liam was sick from Louis for as long as possible as he knew otherwise Louis would want to help and push himself to far before he's better.

"Right let's get you in then." Harry said softly once Liam was ready for his bath and the boy whimpered while rubbing his eyes, as he was exhausted resulting in Harry making the bath as quick as possible.

By the time Harry was getting the boy out the bath he could hardly keep his eyes open and once he was in Harrys arms gave up and closed them. Harry carefully dressed him and went to lie him down but then remembered his bed was covered in vomit.

Harry was a bit stuck on where to place Liam, as he knew the boy needed to sleep but he couldn't exactly sleep in a bed full of vomit. I the end he just placed Liam on his beanbag placing a blanket over him while harry quickly sorted Liam's bed out. Harry chanced the sheets the quickest he had ever done them before placing Liam carefully back into his bed and taking the dirty sheets to wash. Harry then shoved them into the washing machine and turned that on before heading back upstairs and climbed into bed next to Louis. If it wasn't for the fact he needed to be able to hear if Louis or the boys needed him he'd sleep downstairs on the sofa but he couldn't risk it and they didn't have a guest bedroom meaning he had to sleep in his bed with a sick Louis. Louis didn't seen to mind though and subconsciously cuddled into Harry's side making harry smile before closing his eyes himself not knowing when he'd have to get up next.

***

Harry didn't know how long he had been asleep for when he heard something. The first person he checked was his husband but Louis was still dead to the world so that meant it was one of the boys and he left the bedroom to investigate. Harry quickly checked on Liam who was asleep and then rushed over to Niall's room.

Niall was sat up with the bowl tightly in his hands while throwing up the little food that harry had managed to get him to ear that day. Harry comforted the boy and managed to get Niall back to sleep. Harry sighed in relief with how easily Niall had fallen back asleep and was hoping that Niall was coming to the end of the but but if he knew Niall even though he caught the bug first he'd be the last to recover.

Harry soon fell back asleep himself cuddling with his husband who to harry felt nowhere near as warm so he hoped when Louis woke next he'd feel quite a bit better.

The next time Harry woke up was to the distinct cries of Liam. He was really the only crier in the house as things had to be really bad for Niall to cry now so harry slowly got up and walked over to Liam's room where the boy was sat up in bed rears running down his cheeks.

"Hey what's the matter?" Harry asked not seeing any vomit anywhere.

"Scared." Liam cried and Harry guessed that was clue for I've had a nightmare.

"Come here love." Harry said lifting the boy into his lap.

Harry hugged the boy and could feel a fever on Liam as he hugged him. Harry carried him to the bathroom and a got a cold cloth for Liam.