Double infection - Narry (LP)

'What you up to Lou Lou.'

Louis was sat was on the floor in the living room surrounded by his toy animals and his building blocks.

'Zoo.'

'You building a zoo for your animals?'

'Yes daddy.' He said as he clapped

'Are you going to put stripes in the zoo?'

'No.'

'Why not?'

'Cause then I can't cuddle him no more.'

'What about the other animals? You don't want to cuddle them?'

'Their not soft, hurt when cuddle.'

'Okay Lou. You carry on building your zoo while I make you some lunch.'

He nodded his head and went back to building his zoo.

I loved Friday's I didn't have to work, which meant Louis didn't go to nursery as I would just stay with him. They were nice relaxing days before the chaos of the weekend.

Niall got Tuesdays off so that was his day with Lou. I think Louis loved these days more than anything as it was just him and one parent. He was centre of attention and could do whatever he wanted, as Liam was at school so their was no sharing needed.

I then had a thought.

'Lou come here a minute.'

I heard the sound of tiny footsteps a couple seconds later then a small body collide with my legs.

I turned around and picked him up.

'How would you like to go to a real zoo tomorrow?'

'Yes daddy can Li Li and papa come too?'

'Course they can.' I said as I tickled his side and he let out an adorable stream of giggles.

Louis' giggles were contagious and I soon found myself giggling as well.

'Do you want some lunch?'

'Yes please.'

I placed him on his chair with the booster cushion and put a plate of sandwiches in front of him.

'Stripes?'

'I can go get him start eating your food.'

I found stripes placed next to the zoo but not inside and picked up the toy. Not that Louis can hear you refer to stripes as a toy as he will get extremely upset.

'Here Lou.'

He sat stripes on his lap and started to feed him his sandwich that he was currently eating. It was very cute to watch.

Once he was finished I set him down and watched as he ran back into the living room. I guess to finish his zoo.

***
'Hi daddy, where's Lou?'

'He's around somewhere.'

I was currently stood in the reception playground collecting Liam from school and Louis had gone off to play on some of the stuff. I knew he was safe and that he couldn't get out, so I let him go and explore.

'Oh there he is.'

Liam pointed Louis out and I waved him over.

'Come on Lou we need to get going.'

'But.'

'No come on Lou I've just had a message from papa saying he can't get in the house as he left his keys at home. Plus don't you want to show Li your zoo?'