Spotty twins - Lirry (LT+NH)

'Hey boys good day?' I questioned as I saw the twins coming out of their classroom.

'Yeah it was so much fun daddy we learnt all about plants and we even got to plant our own seed and it's going to grow.'

'Sounds like you have had a fun day Ni.' My little blonde quickly nodded his head and I then turned my attention to Lou who was being oddly quiet.

'How about you Lou good day?'

'It was okay I guess.'

'What's wrong love?' He just shrugged so I decided I would keep an eye on him and we headed of home.

When we got home I saw that Harry was home from work and that was enough to have Niall squealing with joy. The boys don't see much of Harry in the week as he's normally gone to work when they get home and doesn't come home till there in bed. But he is home all weekend which is a good thing.

'Papa.'

'Hi Ni bug good day?' And then Niall told Harry all about his seed planting.

I saw Louis head upstairs but didn't think much of it as he was probably heading for the playroom and then headed into the kitchen where Harry was spinning Niall around.

'Hey love how come your home?'

'We were really quiet and I wanted to surprise my boys. Talking of my boys where is my other twin?'

'He's just gone upstairs I'm guessing to the playroom but I'm going to talk to him in a minute as he's unusually quiet.'

Harry just nodded and continued to mess around with Niall.

'Lou Lou didn't want to play at all today. He just spent most of the time with Mr Smith.'

'I'm going to go and check on him I'll be back in a bit and we can order a takeaway or something.'

'Yeah that sounds good.'

I then climbed the stairs and headed to the playroom where I guessed Louis was however when I entered I found it empty. I then went and checked the kids bathroom but that was also empty so I then went and checked Louis' room, where I found him under his covers in bed.

'What's wrong Lou Lou? Why you in bed?'

'Tired.' He said simply before making grabby hands towards me. I went and sat down on his bed and pulled him onto my lap where he cuddled into my chest.

'What's wrong baby? Your normally full of beans after school.'

He just shrugged and continued to cuddle into me. I started to run my hand through his hair but paused when it was over his forehead.

'Lou are you feeling alright your really warm.'

'I don't know.' I sighed as I figured Louis was probably feeling poorly which would lead to his quiet and sleepy behaviour.

'What feels poorly baby boy? I know you don't feel well.'

'Head, throat and I'm cold.'

'Alright but your tummy feels fine?'

He nodded against my chest and I sighed in relief as at least it wasn't the stomach flu.