I'm fine - Lirry (NH)

Request for: Josefagranadina

"Come on Ni wake up, we get to visit our new classroom today and meet are teacher for next year." Louis said as he ran into Niall's room and jumped on his bed. The twins had nearly completed their first year of school meaning it was the time of year when they get to spend some time in their new classroom with their new teacher and Louis was extremely excited about the thought of spending time in a year 1 classroom rather than his reception classroom.

"Hmm okay Lou, I'm getting up." Louis smiled and then ran back out of Niall's bedroom happy that his twin was awake and went to find Liam to help him get dressed.

Niall sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes before slowly getting out of his bed although as soon as he stood he felt his stomach cramp making Niall whimper and sit back down.

"Morning Ni Bug, you getting up any time today?" Liam asked cheerfully as he walked into Niall's room after sending Louis downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Yeah daddy." Niall responded keeping his small hands resting on his stomach. He didn't want Liam to find out about his stomach as then he wouldn't be allowed to go to school and Niall also really wanted to visit his new classroom today.

"Up you get then love." Liam said and Niall stood but once again whimpered.

"You Alright Baby?" Liam asked and Niall nodded.

"Yeah Fine." Niall reassured Liam but Liam wasn't so sure.

"Your pretty pale love. If you don't feel well you need to tell me." Liam said to Niall who just nodded.

"I know but I feel fine." Liam placed his hand on Niall's forehead to make sure he wasn't lying but he didn't feel warm.

"Go and use the bathroom then." Niall nodded and headed for the bathroom where he instantly sat on the toilet releasing his bowels.

When he reappeared he went back to his room to seeing Liam sat on his bed with his uniform out for him.

"Come here Love, lets get you dressed." Niall nodded and went over to Liam who quickly helped the boy get dressed.

"Let's go and get some breakfast then." Liam said as he started to walk out the room but soon saw Niall wasn't following.

"Come on Love." Liam said but Niall just raised his arms.

"You in a lazy mood today?" Liam asked as he lifted the boy up placing him on his hip. Niall nodded and laid his head down on Liam's shoulder contemplating whether or not to just say that he didn't feel well, so he could just cuddle all day but once they got downstairs and Louis was happily talking about how fun year 1 will be Niall decided that he would be fine. He also felt a lot better after using the toilet. He was just extra tired and cuddly.

"What do you boys want for breakfast?" Liam asked sitting Niall down in the seat next to Louis.

"Can we have coco pops please?" Louis asked and Liam nodded.

"Coco pops good for you Ni?" Liam questions the small blonde who just nodded. He didn't really want to eat but he knew Liam would question him about it and he couldn't be bothered to answer any more questions.

One direction sickfics/kidficsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara