The bad timing bug - Niam (LT)

Okay I could not write a Christmas chapter for this book and with it being Louis' birthday as well I just had to. Anyway this chapter is my own idea but I'll be back to writing request now. I don't know when the next chapter will be with it being Christmas and everything but who knows it should be within the next week.
I'll have the next chapter out for my 1D family book tomorrow but if you don't read that book I hope everyone has a great Christmas 🎄❄️⛄️🎁🎉

***********

Louis woke with a start suddenly and when he looked over at the clock he saw it was only 3am. He wasn't sure why he was suddenly awake so rolled over to try and go back to sleep but that was when he discovered an ache in his stomach and it was painful enough to bring tears to his eyes. Sniffling and sitting up the boy rubbed his eyes and started to rub his stomach hoping it would give him some form of relief but it wasn't helping and the boy began to sob also feeling a headache coming on.

Louis soon realised that no one could hear him so he got up himself although he instantly felt his stomach flip so slapped a hand over his mouth and ran to the bathroom knowing what was coming next.

It was the banging of the bathroom door hitting the radiator that woke Liam who sat up quite confused, well that was until he heard the sound of someone throwing up and he was quick on his feet heading to the bathroom. Bearing in mind that Niall was asleep next to him and harry was only 3 he decided it had to be Louis and his guesses were right when he turned the bathroom light on seeing his eldest throwing up into the toilet.

"Aw lou." Liam said sadly sitting behind the boy and rubbing his back as Louis cried and continued throwing up into the toilet. Louis finished around 5 minutes later and when Liam was sure he was completely done he pulled the flush and let Louis climb onto his lap as miraculously the boy hadn't been sick on himself.

"Do you think that was just a one time thing or do you feel poorly?" Liam asked as he wrapped his arms around the boy. It was possible that they boy just ate to much yesterday as he had had his birthday party and consumed a lot of cake and party food.

"My Head and tummy hurts." Louis whined snuggling into Liam who sighed. If his head hurt as well Liam was pretty sure it was probably a bug. Not a great timing one either with Louis turning 8 that day and Christmas the day after.

"Oh lou, you haven't really been poorly all year and then you get sick now of all times." Liam said while continuing to rub the boys back. Louis sniffled and looked up at Liam before something must have clicked and the boy realised what the day was.

"My birthday, don't want to be poorly on my birthday." Louis cried and that just started the waterworks again. Liam let the boy cry and played with his hair until the boy calmed down and was just sniffling quietly.

"Your still get your birthday baby, and it won't be much different. Your still get your presents and we're still watch Christmas films." Liam promised and Louis then looked up at him.

"What about making Christmas biscuits?" Louis asked and Liam sighed.

"We're see how you feel." Liam said as he stood up with Louis in his arms and sat the boy down on the toilet seat while he began rummaging through the cupboards.

"What you looking for daddy?" Louis asked.

"Medicine and the thermometer." Liam replied and that earned a groan from Louis as he hated taking medicine. Liam smirked as he continued searching the cupboard and when he found both items he knelt down in front of the sick boy.

"I'm going to check your temperature first Okay." Liam told him and Louis nodded opening his mouth obediently and letting Liam position the thermometer under his tongue.