Truth or Lie??? - Larry (NH)

Request for: Slove9974

"Niall I won't tell you again, get up." I heard my husband shout at Are eldest for the tenth time at least. It was Monday morning and Niall was always harder to get up on a Monday.

"I'm up Alright, so you can shut up and stop shouting at me." I heard Niall shout back. I just sighed and turned my attention to my youngest when he appeared.

"Why are papa and Niall so loud?" Liam questioned as he sat down at the table. I smiled at him and gave him his breakfast before taking a seat next to him.

"I don't know baby. Niall's not a fan of Monday's though and it annoys Papa when he doesn't get up and ignores him." I explained and Liam nodded.

"I like Monday's. We get to do art." Liam said happily as he ate his breakfast.

"He's pretending to be sick now, I can't deal with him anymore." Harry told me as he appeared in the kitchen ruffling Liam's hair as he sat down earning a smile from the 6 year old.

"Never grow up Li." Harry stated looking at Liam and Liam nodded.

"Okay. I don't want to grow up anyway I like being 6." Liam stayed as he climbed into Harry's lap.

"So is Niall getting up or not?" I asked and Harry shrugged.

"I have no idea." Harry said and I decided to just go up instead as Harry clearly wasn't going back up there.

"Li when you've finished breakfast get your shoes on honey and then I'll drop you off at school when I come back down." He nodded snuggling into Harry before I went upstairs.

"Ni you moving love?" I asked before walking into his room deciding to take a softer approach than Harry had.

"Dad?" He questioned opening his eyes.

"Yep, now come on up you get or your going to miss the bus."

"I know you probably won't believe me but I really don't feel well." He whined and I looked at him but he didn't look to bad to me. Maybe a bit more tired than normal but he was probably on his games console to who knows what time last night.

"What's wrong?" I asked deciding to ask him as I didn't want to send him to school if he really wasn't well.

"My head hurts and my throat." He mumbled and I sat down on his bed and felt his forehead.

"You don't have a temperature." I told him and he sighed.

"You don't believe me either do you?" He asked looking up at me sadly.

"Ni to be fair love you don't look sick. If you really do have a headache I'll go and grab you some pain killers but I need you to start getting ready in the meantime." He sighed but nodded obviously realising he wasn't getting out of school and got out of bed heading for the bathroom while I went downstairs to get him some pain killers.

"Daddy I'm ready to go." Liam told me when I got back downstairs. He was all dressed and ready to go, he even had his rucksack on.

"Alright Love I'm just getting Niall some medicine and then I'll be back." Liam nodded and I headed into the kitchen seeing Harry scrolling through his phone.