Hoilday sickness (part 2) - Lirry (LT+NH)

When we finally reached the hotel Niall had taken a turn for the worse. He was clinging onto Harry like his life depended on it and was softly crying while I carried a sleeping louis.

"Shh Ni, I know, But when we get in the room I'll give you some medicine and check your temperature." I said quietly to Niall who was looking at me sadly.

"Wanna go to the beach and pool." Niall said sadly as Harry handed me Niall once I was sat down with the suitcases so he could check in.

"I know bug but we need to get you better first." I told him rubbing his back as he curled into my side as louis started to stir and sat up on my lap rubbing his eyes looking around.

"We here?"

"Yeah we are boo, you feeling any better?" I asked as he had gained some colour back.

"Hmm a bit."

"That's good." I said as Niall whimpered and I rubbed his back trying to comfort him.

"What's wrong with Ni?" Louis asked.

"He's feeling a bit poorly buddy but he'll be okay." I said and louis nodded laying back down against my chest.

"Alright were in room 258 and we all need to wear these wristbands that say we're all inclusive and we're staying at this hotel." Harry said handing one to me and one to Louis who was looking at it curiously.

"What does all inclusive mean?"

"It means everything's paid for so you can eat and drink as much as you like." Harry said before helping Louis put his on before bending down to Niall and gently putting his round his wrist as the boy had his eyes closed. I don't know if he was asleep or not though.

"Right let's go and see this room." Harry said gently lifting Niall into his arms and pulling one of the suitcases along while I did the same with Louis but the boy stopped me.

"Wanna pull it." He said and I smiled placing him down.

"Be careful." I said and he nodded smiling. The calpol has certainly worked this time round

Louis happily pulled the suitcase along while walking next to me and once we caught up with harry we entered the room that would be home for the next week.

"Daddy Can I go swimming?" Louis asked as he dropped the suitcase handle and ran over to the door that went onto the balcony where you could see the pool.

"Well someone's brightened up." Harry said placing Niall down on one of the beds.

"Yeah calpol is basically magic." I said chuckling.

"Daddy pool." Louis whined.

"Maybe in a bit Baby, your poorly and Niall is as well." I said but Louis just crossed his arms.

"But feel better Daddy."

"Yes because of the calpol Love I'm not sure if swimming is the best thing for you right now."

"Please daddy."

"Let's give it a couple of hours Okay, were unpack get settled in, have something to eat and then we're go from their." I said and louis huffed but nodded plopping down on what would be his bed for the next week.

"Get your game console out lou." I suggested and he nodded leaning over to his rucksack and getting that out before settling on the bed just as Niall began to wake up.

"You sort him out Li, I'll unpack." Harry said and I nodded going to sit next to Niall who had pushed himself into a sitting position and was rubbing eyes tiredly.