Problems when the parents are away - Lilo (NH)

Request for @sunkissedbaes
***********************************************
'Harry I need you to promise to look after Niall.'

'Dad what do you think is going to happen I'm perfectly capable of looking after an 8 year old.'

'I know it's just the first time we have been out and trusted you with Niall.'

'Dad I'm 16 I can manage this everything is under control.'

'Alright fine but any problems call either me
Or your papa.'

'Yeah yeah but I won't need to everything will be great.'

'Niall can you come here.'

'Coming daddy.' I heard my little brother shout from somewhere in the house.

'Are you going to be okay here with Harry.'

Niall nodded his head and I saw dad sigh.

'Dad relax if anything happens I will call you but it's yours and papas wedding anniversary. Just go and have a good time.'

'Alright Lou are you ready to go?'

'Just give me a minute Li I will be down in a minute.'

My papa literally took forever to get ready.

'Alright I'm ready have you talked to Hazza and Ni.'

'Please don't start him off again he hasn't shut up for the last 20 minutes.'

'We just want to be sure that your fine with us.'

'For the last time yes now go before you miss your reservation.'

'Alright thanks for this Haz we will see you later. Niall I expect you if not in bed ready for bed when we get home.'

'Yeah papa I will be.'

'Bye boys.'

Finally I thought they were never going to leave.

***
It was an hour later when Niall came down.

'Harry my tummy hurts.'

'Oh Ni it might just be hungry we haven't ate yet. What type of pizza do you want?'

Dad and papa had left us money to buy food and I knew Niall would want pizza so I didn't even question it.

'I don't mind I'm not very hungry.'

'Ni your always hungry. You have probably gone into that stage where your so hungry that you don't feel hungry anymore.'

He just nodded so I went to grab my phone to ring for some pizzas.

'Alright Ni they said 30 minutes what do you want to do in the meantime?'

'Can we just watch telly?'

'Yeah course.'

I changed the channel to Nickelodeon and then felt Niall lean into my side. I wrapped my arm around him and gently placed his head on my shoulder. He was nearly asleep when I heard the doorbell.

'Get up bud pizzas here.'

He let me up and I grabbed the money from the side before heading to the door. Once the pizza was paid for I brought it into the lounge.

'Whatever you do don't drop it as we're not supposed to be eating in here.'

He nodded so I placed the pizza on the table and let him return to his position he was in before.

Niall managed to eat 2 pieces before he stopped and whimpered.

'Don't you want anymore you love pizza I normally don't get much as you eat it all.'