*chapter fourteen // don't be such a bitch

more smut because i feel like i should write more of it lmfao

big smut warning af and it's kinda kinky ngl

—————

Through that day off, you and Emily relaxed, played chess — you lost almost every game — and watched Netflix. You two were so close, your limbs entangled in one another. Was it uncomfortable? A little. Did you care? Not at all.

As you watched another episode of The Great British Bake Off, your fiancee bombarded your neck with long, passionate kisses, making you giggle. "Em, what are you doing?"

"Kissing you,"

"Well, obviously, but why?"

"Because I love you,"

"I love you too, Ems. Are you trying to have sex with me again?" She laughed.

"Maybe." You turned her chin upwards so you had access to her lips. 

"All you had to do was ask, baby." You knew the couch was a cramped space to have sex, so you flew across the apartment to your room. You took off your pants, Emily following suit, but she told you to keep your shirt on. (She delighted in taking off your clothes.)

Emily's hair tickled your face as she kissed you from above. She sat back on your thighs and pulled her shirt off, then took off yours. She took your hand and interlocked your fingers, then kissed your neck as she held your hand. 

"Em..." you breathe. She stops and smiles at you. "Lay next to me." She blinks a couple times before following your instructions, and then you get on top of her. "Is this okay, love?" She nods.

"Uh huh,"

"Good." You lean down to kiss her and move down her neck, sucking on her collarbone and hearing her moan softly. "Oh, baby..." you say. You move your face up just above hers, casting a shadow on her. "You're such a good girl, Emily." Saying her name drove her wild. A quick kiss, then you return to her body, kissing down her abdomen. "These come off?" You abandoned grammar; you wanted her as soon as possible. 

She started to take off her underwear herself, before you took over. "So wet, love," you note. All she can do is nod. "Mm, now I'm going to be nice to you today, but when it's my turn you had better be rough, do you understand me?" This was your best attempt at domination. Emily was much better at this than you, but she loved seeing you try.

"Mhm,"

"Good." Your lips find her clit, and you pull moans out of her for several minutes. Just when she doesn't think she can take any more, you pump your fingers in and out of her. It's torture for her, trying not to cum before you give her permission.

"Y/N," she says.

"Are you gonna cum, love? Oh, I think you can, you're a very good girl." You dragged out the last three words and fingered her even faster; she fell apart, a moaning mess for about ten seconds of ecstasy. 

You pulled out your fingers and sucked them, then kissed her inner thigh, her collarbone where you'd left a hickey, and then finally her lips. "That's my girl," you said with a smile. You laid next to her, on her side of the bed as it would be less work later. "Now fuck me, hard, Ems." 

She caught her breath for a couple seconds, and then sat on your hips. She ripped your underwear off and your bra right after. She hooked her lips on your nipple and massaged your other breast. You moaned, and she punished you with a slight bite. She apologized by kissing your breast and then sucked the spot right inside your right hip, where your panty line would be. Emily's soft lips kissed the mark she'd left before moving to your thigh. 

Her fingers thrusted inside you, and she moved quickly, smiling against your thigh as she knew how much you needed her. She took your clit in her mouth and licked you until she felt you were close, when she stopped everything. You whined. 

"Ah, don't be such a bitch, Y/N, or I'll never let you cum." You continued to beg for her, and she slapped your outer thigh. "Yeah, you like that, you fucking bitch?" A nod, and her lips meet yours harshly. Once she pulls away she moves you so your ass is exposed. She spanks you, the first time moderately, but the second time is harder. "Baby needs to be punished, doesn't she? She's not being a good girl for me." 

Emily forces your legs open and you lay on your side, so both your now-red ass and soaking-wet pussy are accessible to her. She slaps your ass and thrusts her tongue as far into you as she can, over and over until you know you can't wait. "Emily, fuck, please let me cum,"

"Baby needs to cum? But she's been such a naughty girl for Daddy, she needs to be punished." Your moans are high and quick. Emily pumps her fingers in and out of you and slaps your ass hard, all while eating you out. "Cum, baby, you'd better cum for Daddy," she moaned against your pussy.

It was probably the best orgasm you'd ever had, and Emily doesn't stop there. She grips your ass and pulls you to her face, and the pain and pleasure took over your body. "You'd better cum for me again, you fucking bitch, you're such a bad girl, fucking cum all over Daddy's face..." Emily's fingers drive you insane and you feel your second orgasm approaching. She slaps your stinging ass cheek again, the hardest she'd ever done it, and curls her fingers against your g-spot. You cum again, and Emily persists.

"Your moans are so hot, baby, you'd better cum for me again, you taste so fucking good. You're such a bad girl, you're gonna cum again, aren't you? Cum for a third time, like the fucking slut you are, you're such a little bitch, but you taste so fucking good," she groans. Her moans make you cum again, and she eats you out through it. 

Emily licks your pussy to clean you up, and examines you for a minute, sitting next to you. Her bra was still on, the only article of clothing on either of you now. You can't fucking move.

"Too rough, baby?" You sigh and laugh.

"No. It's good, that was so hot, Em." She chuckles and kisses you.

"I didn't know how you would feel about spanking, thought I'd try it,"

"So fucking good. My ass is dead, though," you laugh. She curls up in bed next to you and pulls the blankets over the both of you. "How are you?"

"Incredible. I love fucking you senseless, it drives me crazy to see you so hot,"

"Yeah? Turning me on turns you on?" She puts her arm over you and holds you.

"Hell yes. Seeing you so wet and helpless and begging for me to eat you out and finger you and seeing how much you want me is so hot, babe,"

"Well, that's good, because I like getting absolutely railed by you." Emily laughs and hugs you, kissing your cheek, and is about to recommend a nap before there's a knock at the door.

—————

IM SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER but it's a sexy cliffhanger i promise ;)