*chapter forty-one // knives, wives

sorry for the long chapter, but it's mostly smut!

—————

You explain the situation to Emily in the car on the way home. "I feel bad for that girl. I get it, I really do," you say.

"Yeah. But she's probably fifteen or so, she'll be out in a few years, hopefully." You nod and remember your surprise for Emily. "I'm sorry that happened. And on our anniversary, too, love,"

"Oh, there's nothing we could do, angel. But I'm so in love with you. I don't fucking care what they say, nothing could ever change just how much I love you." You want to kiss her, but she's driving and that's unsafe.

You arrive back at the apartment and kiss her outside the door. "Love," you say.

"Hmm?"

"No, let's go in." She smiles at how aloof you're acting and opens the door. There are fairy lights all through the apartment and roses are all over. Emily walks through and turns around to smile at you.

"This...when did you...how...?" She's overwhelmed with love and you see her close to tears. "This is so beautiful," she says. You grin and put your hands on her arms.

"Not as beautiful as you," you say, "but what is?" It's like what you said at your engagement. She sighs.

"Is this why you've been so weird tonight?" You laugh and nod. "Oh, thank god, I thought something was wrong..."

"Nope. I just needed you out of the house so this could get set up." You press a kiss to her lips and tangle your hand in her hair. "I love you, beautiful,"

"I love you, too. I can't believe this, how'd you even...?"

"I had JJ and Garcia set it up while we were out." She looks around to take in the view.

"It's incredible. You're so thoughtful, sweetheart. Come here." She brings you to sit on the desk you share for when you bring work home. She pulls the fabric of your dress out from under you so it flows better. Your face is level with hers, and she kisses down your neck. "My beautiful girl,"

"Emily..." you let out with a sigh. She smiles against your collarbone.

"How would you like it tonight, baby?"

Something about the way she asks starts a fire inside you, burning all your walls down. "You want it hard or you want me to be gentle?" Her voice is sweet in your ear and you feel your face get hot.

"Start gentle," you say. She smiles and kisses your cheek.

"Of course, love."

Emily kisses all over your neck and discreetly places her left hand on your breast, the other hand on your lower back. Her left hand slides down your body, her lips still serenading your neck, and onto your leg. She pushes the lace of your dress up to expose more of you. Her thumb runs over your inner thigh and she kisses just below your left ear before she asks, "Do you want me, baby?"

"Mm-hmm," you answer with quick, desperate nods. She bites your ear lightly making you moan.

"Mm, good," she notes. Her mouth moves down to your leg, and she kisses up your thigh, getting slower as she gets further up. "Let me get these off you, gorgeous." She hooks a finger on your panties and turns her eyes up to you for consent. You quickly give it to her and she helps you take them off. "Good girl. Let's make a mess of this desk, princess." Before you can think of what she's said, she's licking your clit slowly, drawing quieted moans for your lips above her. "Oh, so good, my love." You lean back slightly and your shaky arms steady you on the desk.