*chapter sixty-four // sublime

You and Emily washed each other, and she kept her eyes on you to make sure you were okay with whatever she did. She was constantly asking, too, and you knew you were safe with her.

Everything she did was good. She gave firm kisses to your face and neck, and you returned them. "How's that, my love?" she asked.

"Perfect, Em,"

"Good." She kept her hands on you, and tried to keep you from slipping at any point.

"Mm—can I touch you?" Emily's lips curled into a smile against yours.

"Of course, sweet girl, any way you like."

Something about the way she said it made you need her more. Your slow hands danced over her body, feeling her back, waist, hips, and ass. She kept kissing you. When you slightly squeezed her thigh she let a soft moan onto your lips, making you smile. "You feel so good, Ems,"

"God..." she breathed. "You're driving me insane, baby, you know that?"

"Can you tell me what you want me to do to you, beautiful?" Her breaths were shaky. You drew one finger down her body and followed it with a trail of kisses. You stroked the inside of her thigh with your thumb. "You gotta use words, baby," you chuckled.

"Y/N...you choose." You gasped a little bit and smiled, moving to avoid getting drowned by the shower. Emily noticed, smiled, and repositioned so you would be fine. "Better."

You kissed her legs and hips, leaving her desperate. "Wonderful. You're so perfect," you mumbled. She sighed when your mouth hooked on her clit, and she moaned quietly above you. You hummed against her, driving her closer and closer. Your fingers teased her.

"Please..."

"Anything for you, Em." Your fingers entered her and she gasped. "You feel so good for me, love,"

"Oh, god, I—" she was interrupted by her own gasps when your fingers began to move. "I—Y/N, I—" She couldn't get the words out. "Don't stop, god, fuck,"

"Good girl, Emily. You need to cum?" you asked in a fake-pouty voice.

"Uh-huh," she moaned. "Fuck..."

"Good girl, good girl," you grumbled. You helped Emily through her orgasm and pulled your fingers out of her, washing them in the shower. Emily was leaning against the wall of the shower when she hadn't been before. You stood up and kissed just above her left collarbone, where you knew she liked it. Your body was flush against hers, with her against the wall.

This was different than what had happened. But Emily was in the physical position you'd been in, but elated instead of devastated. You hid your pain and put on a smile, your body boiling internally. "Y/N, you're so good to me," she sighed. You kissed her, but she felt something was wrong. "Are you alright?"

"Uh, not...I'm happy to make you happy, baby. That's what counts,"

"No, are you okay, though?"

"I'll be fine, my love. Let's get out, Ems."

The air conditioning in the house was up very high, everyone liked it colder in the house. Instead of just turning it down, you overdressed. Hell, money wasn't an issue, the problem wasn't paying for it. You dried off quick and took Emily's clothes and yours with you. "Y/N!" she called. "What're you doing?"

"Hang on!"

"What—?" You rushed to find her a sweater and grabbed the Yale hoodie for yourself. You gave her back her clothes and she just smiled. "Oh,"

"Can't have you cold," you say with a grin. "Did I make you feel good, pretty girl?" Emily pulled the sweater on and came over to hold your face and kiss you.

"Of course you did. Do you want me to—"

"No. I'm good. I want you to hold me,"

"I can do that, sweet girl."

She took you to the couch and wrapped the both of you up in a blanket. She put her arms around you as you drifted in and out of sleep. Emily ran her fingernails lightly over your arm, barely applying pressure on the baggy sweatshirt. "I love how much you care about me, baby. Think about yourself, too, though, my love. You know I'm so in love with you, hmm? I know you're having a rough day. But I'm here for you, and I love you, more and more every single day. I'm sorry you're having a rough go of it, Y/N, my love. It's not easy, I know, but you're doing so great. You're sublime, my love."

—————

i know this was super short but i didn't want to leave you hanging after the end of the last chapter. i promised smut and smut i have delivered!