*chapter sixty-six // how sweet it is

i marked this as smut but it's not totally, you'll see

-

With Spencer out of town with Maia, JJ thought you and Emily should have a date night. They were few and far between since Maia was born. The day after JJ's custody hearing, you and Emily went out for dinner at a very upscale restaurant JJ recommended.

With her hands on your waist, Emily held you and kissed you again and again and again and again. You got lost in her eyes and a smile from both of you. The taste of wine on your lips, she couldn't get enough of you. "Is this okay with you, baby?"

"Mhm," you said back.

"You look so sexy in that dress, baby," she mumbled against your lips. She'd given you that dress for Christmas a few months before, but this was the first time you'd worn it out somewhere. "God, I love you,"

"I love you, Ems." You wove your fingers through her hair. She moaned softly, and you knew she needed you. "Angel, let me make you happy tonight," you said. She giggled and let you straddle her on the bed. Both of you still wore your dresses, not really caring at the moment.

Emily's quiet moans made a mess of you both. She let out a sound to get you to pause. "Baby, do you want to do this?" You smiled.

"What, have sex?" you chuckled. "Yeah, I do,"

"Are you sure?" she asked. You dropped your excitement and moved to sit next to her instead of atop her.

"I'm positive, angel. Are you?"

"Yeah. Just need to know you're good. Whenever you want to stop, right?"

"Of course, angel. I'll tell you,"

"Okay," she said with a nod. "I won't do anything before asking. You know I love you, I'd never hurt you. Do you trust me?" You nodded.

"Mhm,"

"Good. Let's just kiss first, okay, baby?" You smiled and pressed your lips against hers. "Mm, you're doing so good, pretty girl. How's this?" She put her hands on your waist and squeezed you lightly. "Hmm?"

"Per—good, Em,"

"My good girl. Perfect, baby." Emily continued to kiss you. Her hands ran over your body. You laid on the bed and she laid beside you, concerned that if she topped you too quick, you could get skittish. "I'm taking it slow, alright, Y/N? My beautiful girl,"

"Yeah, that's good, angel." You were still in the dress while Emily's hand hesitantly cupped your breast. She kissed your neck and collarbones. "Em..."

"Yeah?"

"You can take off my dress."

Both of you stood and unzipped each other, leaving you in your bra and panties. "Baby, are you sure?"

"I'll let you know if I want to stop, Ems. Can we at least try? I know that sounds stupid..." She put her hands on your shoulders and moved one to cup your face.

"Hey, hey, no, it's not stupid, love. Anything you want to do is alright with me. Anything, love, I swear. You want to take it slow, you want to just try, that's good. How about..." She touched her fingers to your chest. "We lay down on the bed, right next to each other, and I kiss you all over for a little while, hmm? Does that sound like something we could do?"

"Yeah," you whispered. "That's good,"

"Alright, love," she said with a smile.

You got on the bed and Emily was with you, half on top and half beside you. Her lips left ghosts of kisses on your upper body. For a few minutes, she praised your body and showered you with kisses and compliments.

Emily was the only person who could truly make you feel like the most beautiful woman in the entire world.

"Lovely little thing," she called you. "I'm so proud to be yours." Her hands travelled down and she rubbed your clit over your panties. "Is this alright, love?"

"Yes,"

"I love your beautiful body, baby. I really do,"

"I love you, Emmy,"

"Would you like me to take these off, sweet girl?"

"Wait, Ems." She stopped cold.

"Everything alright?"

"I—I wanna stop,"

"Okay, baby." Emily smiled kindly, allowing a moment of rest before she moved to make her head even with yours.

"I'm just not ready,"

"That's alright. You did really good, baby. Thank you for trusting me, sweet girl. Here, let me get you some clothes. M'kay?" You nodded and let Emily get out of bed to grab you both some clothes. For you, shorts, a t-shirt, and the sweatshirt.

As she got back in bed, you kissed her gently. She kissed your forehead. "Y/N, my love. Here, put these on, sweetheart. You want something to drink?"

"I'm okay,"

"You gonna be alright if I go get some water, love?" You nodded and gave Emily a reassuring look. "Okay. I'll be right back. How about we cuddle when I get back? Hmm? Yeah?" You grinned and she kissed you. "And what would you think...of me and JJ...holding you all night?"

"I think that would be perfect, Emmy,"

"Okay, love," she laughed. "Alright. I'll get waters, and lovely Jennifer, I'll be back in a few minutes, okay?"

"Okay, angel. I love you,"

"Love you."

In a couple minutes, Emily came in with three water bottles and JJ behind her. "Y/N, baby,"

"Hey, Jayje." You sat up in bed and JJ sat next to you. Emily gave you a bottle of water, gave JJ hers, which she put on the bedside table, and sat with you and drank hers. JJ took you in her arms.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," you sighed, "I'm fine, I guess,"

"Emily told me that you weren't quite ready to go all the way. Can I tell you, that's completely normal and completely okay,"

"Mhm," agreed Emily.

"Take all the time you need, honey. Are you tired?" She and Emily laid down with you, sandwiching you with their limbs draped over you.

"A little," you murmured.

"Yeah, baby, Em and I are gonna keep you safe right here, all night, m'kay? We can all just cuddle in bed, safe and sound, alright? Sound good?"

"Mhm,"

"Good girl. Isn't she, Em?"

"Perfect. Goodnight Y/N. Jayje,"

"Night," JJ sighed.

How sweet it is to be loved by them.