CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 Transmigrated into the Beastworld

mother of the villain Zai Zai
  "Is she dead?!"

  "Third brother, she's a bad bitch, she seems to be dead."

  The clear and clear child's voice sounded a little flustered.

  "Third brother, we, we killed the bad female? I... I just pushed her because I didn't want to be beaten. I didn't expect her to fall like this... I didn't want to hurt her!" Si Yan was dazed,

  she When I moved my hand, I felt an uncomfortable limp feeling.

  There was a burst of dizziness, but I couldn't help but smiled bitterly in my heart.

  The last moment of the memory stays when she strangled the man's neck and was surrounded by flames.

  She got revenge.

  So, is she dying now?
  Even auditory hallucinations appeared in the ears.

  However, at this moment, the soft and cute child's voice sounded in her ears again, and he said bitterly: "This bad bitch will die as soon as she dies. The eldest brother and the second brother were betrayed by her, and she only stayed with us to beat us and scold us." We still have to work for her, and if she dies, no one will beat us again!"

  Female?
  She is a woman, not a female!
  The back of Si Yan's head tingled. She opened her eyes suddenly. The loose focus in her vision gradually focused, and she saw two children with white hair and one with blue hair covering their faces.

  she is still alive?

  She survived the big explosion by chance?

  How could she survive?
  Si Yan looked at the two children and asked, "Little ghost, where is this place?"

  Unexpectedly, as soon as she landed on the question, the two little ghosts seemed to be very afraid of her. Go break her face. "Alive. Bei Ji!"

  Bei Ji?

  Si Yan felt that the name was a little familiar, but couldn't remember it for a while.

  But the current situation is bad enough, she has no energy to think about other things. She said: "Little ghost, the back of my head really hurts, please help me."

  The two little ghosts immediately took several steps back.

  Her eyelids twitched, and she suddenly smiled wryly. How miserable is she that made these two children so afraid of her?

  She can't rely on others, she should check her body by herself.

  She sat up with difficulty, touched the back of her head, held it in front of her, and saw that her hand was bloody.

  No wonder the back of the head hurts, so much blood, I'm going to die.

  She touched her heart again, and there was a sharp pain in her heart, but there was no blood.

  It's really strange, how long has she been asleep? The bomb didn't engulf her? The zombies didn't eat her? Has the heart wound healed on its own?
  Her round eyes were wide open, and with the large amount of blood pouring out of her head, the whole scene looked very scary.

  The two little ghosts in animal skin skirts were frightened suddenly, and took a few steps back in a row, almost touching the wall.

  The green-haired kid bared his teeth, and he said fiercely: "Don't try to hit us, we are not afraid of you! Bad female, if you hit us now, aren't you afraid that we will get revenge when we grow up?!" Bad female

  ? Beiji?

  She suddenly remembered.

  In the apocalyptic era, in order to pass the time and relieve stress, she would also read novels created in peaceful times with her mobile phone.

  Bei Ji... Isn't Bei Ji the villain in "The Husband of the Beast World" that she had seen before, who had a tragic end? !

  Si Yan remembered that in the novel, Bei Ji was a huge white anaconda orc. He is cold and violent, and powerful beyond words!
  It's famous.

  It's rare to find a name like this.

  It's impossible for something like wearing a book to happen to such an unlucky girl!

  Si Yan's frightening face turned to the two brats: "Little brat, what's your... name?"

  The blue-haired cub had a cold face, and said sarcastically, "Bad bitch, what are you pretending to be like with us? Still want to play with amnesia?!"

  The white-haired Bei Ji seemed a little soft-hearted, and he replied, "My name is Bei Ji, and he is Xi Qing." "

  What about me?" Si Yan pointed at herself.

  Xiaozheng Tai Beiji said coldly: "You are Si Yan, a black, smelly, small and weak female."

  Si Yan suddenly kicked her legs and lay down again.

  Exactly the same, exactly the same.

  There were too many characters in that "Beast World's Husband", and she couldn't remember all the names, but she remembered the character Si Yan because the name of the female partner Si Yan was the same as her own.

  Si Yan is the mother and mother of the four big villains Dong Chi, Nan Mo, Xi Qing, and Bei Ji, the cold-blooded snake orcs of the anaconda. That is, my own mother.

  Such a coincidence? ? She really wears books? ? Or the mothers of the villains...?
  Si Yan smiled wryly again.

  Being killed by a bomb or being eaten by zombies is fine, but wearing a book and wearing it on the villain's mother who ended up miserable is really unnerving.

  She remembered that the book only told a little bit about the character of Si Yan from the memories of the villains.

  In the original book, she doesn't seem to like snake orcs at all, so she despises her four snake orc cubs very much. sold.

  The distortions of the four villains are all related to her.

  She also remembers the ending of Si Yan in the novel.

  Her legs were broken by the fourth child, her arms were broken by the third child, her eyes were blinded by the second child, and her heart was pierced by the eldest child to die.

  "...It's really miserable."

  Si Yan's mind went back and forth, and when she began to try to accept the reality and sat up again, she realized that the two snake cubs who were about to yell at her just now had disappeared.

  Forget it, although it is a mother-child relationship, it is no different from an enemy relationship. It was also expected that the cub would ignore her who was injured.

  After her sense of smell gradually recovered, she felt that the surroundings were smelly, and she was so disgusted that she almost vomited after sitting up this time.

  This is a cave, probably the home of Si Yan and her sons. However, this cave is really smelly and dirty, not to mention rice fields everywhere, and it is not ventilated at all. The prey in the cave stinks and rots, and the only two hides are covered with dirt.

  She felt itchy on her face, and when she tapped it, there was a big lump of black mud.

  "..." I can't stand it, I really can't stand it! Even if she was down and out, she couldn't bear it!

  (end of this chapter)