Chapter 241-245

Chapter 241 Ambush and Kill the Female

  However, Yuudingshan and Yingzhao were only confused for a short moment and quickly regained their senses.

  Yingzhao stared at Dongchi with red eyes, "At such a young age, he actually awakened his superpower, so he had to kill him!!"

  Dongchi was surprised, he was just a green crystal orc, and the power of Yuan Dingshan and Yingzhao was unstoppable. Make him retreat sharply.

  Many birds flew in the sky and suddenly appeared, confusing Yuan Dingshan and Yingzhao's sight.

  Dong Chi took the opportunity to continue using his mental power to influence the opponent!
  Bei Ji saw the little bird falling aside and hugged it up distressedly. Then, a very faint light appeared in his hand, and this light was actually healing the poor little bird.

  Bei Ji is the gentlest of the four cubs.

  During his previous training with Xiqing, he occasionally felt that he could heal wounds.

  Later, slowly, I also realized that I seemed to have a certain degree of healing ability.

  The golden boy looked at the four cubs in surprise.

  Do you want to hit people like this?

  The four brothers actually all awakened their powers at this time!
  The four brothers faced off against the two amethyst orcs with a tacit understanding.

  Dong Chi: "We worked so hard."

  Nan Mo: Just to protect my mother.

  Xiqing: "Don't even think about coming from us."

  Bei Ji: "Go over there!!"

  Si Yan was sitting in the center of the temple, with the fetus in her abdomen already stable.

  Her current situation is very special. She cannot hear the outside world. She is in her own sea of consciousness to touch the inheritance of the beast god.

  Si Yan said relaxedly: "The inheritance of the world by the beast god can not only satisfy the regrets of the orcs, but also bring benefits to the orcs at the end. This is simply a good thing that is beneficial and harmless." Gecko said: "Yes

  , Otherwise, why do you think the Ten Thousand Cities Meeting is held just for it? Only the victorious orcs are eligible to enter the inheritance world and receive benefits. Bai Feng opened the inheritance world without permission this time and let so many people enter, so he has helped you. "

  Si Yan nodded. Asked: "Then, what is this strange thing?"

  What's interesting is that this magical gecko is in her sea of consciousness, watching the inheritance of the beast god with her.

  The inheritance of the beast god is like a glowing child, which spits bubbles one after another in her sea of consciousness.

  The gecko said: "This is part of the inheritance of the beast god. It contains part of the knowledge of the witch doctors and priests. If you slowly refine it, it will become your knowledge." The gecko smiled and said: "Grandson, this

  part The inheritance of the beast god is relatively close to you. You learn it early. When you learn it, you will be almost as powerful as the high priest Bai Feng."

  Si Yan: "..."

  Si Yan added: "If this is the beast God’s inheritance, then I don’t have to participate in the Ten Thousand Cities Meeting?”