CHAPTER 9

Chapter 9 Sleeping with the mother and mother

  Xiqing's stomach growled, and he came over awkwardly, and then said coldly: "It was the red fruit I dug."

  Si Yan nodded: "Yes, you dig it, you can eat it."

  Xiqing pursed her lips and ate the sweet potato awkwardly. Feeling numb and uncomfortable.

  After eating the red fruit, Si Yan went to clean the stone pot.

  Bei Ji was next to Xi Qing, and originally wanted to persuade him, but Xi Qing angrily turned around and ignored him, Bei Ji was a little helpless.

  It was already dark, and the two cubs were still going to sleep in the corner of the cave as usual. When Si Yan came back from work, she saw the two cubs in the corner, and her heart tightened.

  "You two cubs, don't you listen to what you say? You will make me angry!" Si Yan strode forward, "Isn't it cold to sleep on the floor? Don't you catch a cold?! If you don't sleep on the floor in a good bed, What are you thinking!"

  Bei Ji and Xi Qing huddled on the ground and looked up at her. Obviously the bad females were losing their temper, but they didn't feel like they were about to be beaten, or felt uncomfortable when they heard it.

  Si Yan squatted down and picked up Xiao Beiji, put the soft and cute little girl on the bed, and patiently went to hug Xiqing.

  Xiqing shuddered and struggled violently, refusing to go to bed.

  "Bad female, I won't go to sleep on the bed, it has nothing to do with you if I freeze to death!"

  Ouch, my liver hurts from being really angry, and I really want to beat the cub.

  Si Yan let Xiqing sleep on the ground and ignored him.

  After she got into bed, she covered Beiji with a quilt, and said, "Don't make noise, everyone sleeps." The

  snake orc man's eyes are very good, even if there is no light at night, he can see clearly.

  Bei Ji looked sideways at Si Yan who was sleeping next to him, and sniffed it, it was so fragrant. The bed was also very soft. He had never slept so comfortably.

  A warm feeling spread in his heart, and this strange feeling was not annoying.

  On the contrary, it is quite comfortable.

  Bei Ji couldn't sleep anymore. He secretly opened his eyes to look at her from time to time.

  This is mother, this is his mother!

  Even if the current mother is lying to him, even if he will sell him the next day.

  At this moment, he is still happy.

  Bei Ji's little hands gripped Si Yan's clothes tightly, as if afraid of her running away.

  Si Yan had no choice but to let him hold her.

  She has always been a woman who has to sleep when the sky is falling, and it didn't take long for her to fall into a dream.

  Waiting for Si Yan to fall asleep, Bei Ji quietly slipped into her arms, rubbing against her in a hopeless and nostalgic way.

  Xiqing glared at Bei Ji viciously. Bei Ji betrayed him and took the initiative to get close to bad females, which made him very angry!

  He turned over angrily, with his back to them.

Farming in the Beast World: Sticky Troubles with Villainous CubsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara