Chapter 146-150

Chapter 146: The Lord is very favored

  . He held Si Yan's soft little body, too stiff to move.

  Si Yan hugged him, feeling the power pouring into her body due to the closeness.

  Comfortable!

  She rested her head on his shoulder wantonly, looking at the snake orcs and fox orcs in front of her with her big eyes.

  Smart and beautiful.

  The fox orcs, snake orcs, and the few mermaid orcs in front of them were all stunned at this moment.

  No one can act like this on the Lord.

  But she can do it with the female in front of her!

  She is indeed the Lord's female.

  And this female, she... is really beautiful, really really beautiful! !
  Beautiful, so beautiful.

  Is this the most beautiful female in the beast world?

  The snake beasts didn't dare to think too much about the lord's femininity, and quickly lowered their heads.

  But one after another, the males of the fox tribe could not hide their inner desires.

  Si Yan didn't like these looks. She put her head away and hid it in Zhuan's arms.

  Si Yan put her hands around Wang's neck, hid her face, and said softly: "They all know that you are my male. You can't continue to attract bees and butterflies in the future." Wang's expression was dull and he didn't listen carefully

  . I couldn't hear the slightest joy in that tone. "Yes."

  "Great Demon King, I want to go home." Si Yan whispered softly.

  "Okay."

  The cold-blooded snake orc man's strong arms hugged her tightly.

  Then, starting from the cold-blooded snake orc, a very intense lightning spread to all directions.

  All the fox orcs, snake orcs, and the mermaid clan were shocked.

  Some of those who were electrocuted were seriously injured!
  Shocked!

  He turned back coldly.

  This time, everyone's terrifying memory of the cold-blooded anaconda orc in front of them was awakened.

  I don’t dare to think about anything else for a moment!

  Then, he carefully adjusted Si Yan's posture and hugged her, and used his body to block the sight of all the males outside. He took his family with him and left in an instant with lightning speed.

  After Wan and Si Yan left, many of the fox males on the field suddenly came to their senses.

  Although she was afraid of the cold-blooded snake orc, she still recalled Si Yan's beauty.

  "It is indeed beautiful. Really, that female is prettier than Fox Ling. No wonder the lord chose her." "

  Yes, it is indeed beautiful."

  "So beautiful."

  When the snake orcs passed by and were about to go back, they happened to hear this group of people. The words of the fox orc.

  So he said sarcastically: "Yes, our madam is already pretty, so don't compare your fox spirit with our madam." "There is no comparison at all!!" "