Chapter 191-195

Chapter 191 I mistakenly recognized

  the construction of Xiqing and Beiji Wanshou City by the water, which spans a yellow mother river.

  Behind, there is a stretch of Zhoushan Mountain.

  In Zhoushan Mountain, there is a shining golden dragon orc.

  He looked as young and vigorous as a big brother, with extraordinary momentum. He proudly crossed his chest and hung two snake orcs who had just begun to absorb the green crystal.

  The two little green crystal snake cubs were led by the golden dragon orc during this period and were fighting in this forest.

  They advanced from gray crystal to green crystal, competing with each other and making rapid progress.

  Xiqing and Beiji, who had experienced many fights, were still filled with fighting spirit.

  "If you encounter red crystal bugs later, you can come together. Uncle Jin will be watching from the side." "

  Can we also try to kill the red crystal bugs?" Xiqing asked.

  Jintong said: "You can discuss the battle plan first. You two brothers trust each other and have a tacit understanding. I think if you cooperate well, you can kill a red crystal insect. No matter what, if If something goes wrong, I can fish you out from under the insect's mouth."

  "Okay, Uncle Jin." The two cute cubs said in unison.

  The hunting during this period not only gave them a strong sense of accomplishment, but also gave them the strength to protect themselves.

  They have entered the green crystal, and now not only can they hunt, but they can even challenge the red crystal bugs.

  In the past, this was simply unthinkable.

  As we were walking, suddenly the earth shook.

  "Uncle Jin, what happened?" Bei Ji asked.

  The golden boy took two steps back, and then said in surprise: "Jin Jing Bug!!!"

  "Jin Jing Bug?!" Xiqing and Bei Ji were also startled.

  Jin Jing's level is completely beyond their reach now.

  "When the insect crystal is added to the amethyst, the unit will be different. One purple insect crystal is equivalent to one hundred red insect crystals, and one golden insect crystal is equivalent to one hundred purple insect crystals! How much gold can this buy! " "   I'm

  getting rich, I'm getting rich!

  "   "Uncle Jin, do you need our help?" Xiqing asked.   Jintong's eyes shone with excitement, and he said quickly: "Xiqing Beiji, if you protect yourselves, you are the biggest help!" As soon as he finished speaking, he saw   a huge green bug in front of him vibrating its wings and flying. , this green insect has a golden insect crystal on its forehead!   Before the golden boy could be surprised, he saw a purple anaconda orc suddenly appear behind the huge green bug.   Compared to the insect, Wang's size was too small, but when Wang's tail lashed out, the world suddenly shattered!   Golden Boy: "..."   Golden Boy: "... Damn, grab the monster!!!"   Xiqing Beiji: "..."   Xiqing Beiji: It seems that the purple snake orc discovered this bug first of. They know, but they don't tell.   Without saying a word, the golden boy rushed towards the huge green bug!   Xiqing and Beiji ran forward a few steps, and Beiji asked: "Third brother, do we need help?"   Xiqing listened carefully to the voice of the Anaconda orc opposite, but heard nothing.   So Xiqing said: "Bei Ji, wait, that snake orc may not be a bad person."   Bei Ji said: "But Uncle Jin has helped us many times and helped us practice and improve."   Bei Ji: "I think we should Help Uncle Jin."   Xiqing thought for a while and said, "Then let's see where we can help."   Two little snake orcs, Xiqing and Beiji, also ran over.   In the forest ahead, Wang threw the insect to the ground heavily. With a cold look on his face, he prepared to kill the insect and get the insect crystals.   Si Yan was indeed very happy making money from insect crystals, and he couldn't bear to disturb her happiness.   But in the beast world, the person responsible for hunting should be a male.   As her male, he naturally wants to fulfill her wishes.   Just a few tiny bugs, kill them, dig up the bug crystals and give them to her!   The golden boy who just ran over was terrified.   What's going on with the Amethyst Orcs now? Don't even the Gold Crystal Insects take them seriously? Is abusing insects the same as abusing vegetables?   As the proud son of the Golden Dragon clan, Golden Boy is a little doubtful about life at this moment.   No, that's not right.   Maybe it's not that the amethyst snake orc is too strong, but that this golden crystal bug is too weak.   Thinking of this, Golden Boy took action against the purple snake orc in front of him without saying a word.   Wan felt the golden dragon's attack and retreated hastily.   His cold purple eyes looked at Jin Long.   Killing bugs, especially golden bugs, is quite normal when encountering monster snatchers.   Whoever is stronger will take away the insect crystals.   He was not surprised by this kind of thing.   Xiqing and Beiji also ran over. After running, they stood far away and looked at Sheliang and the big green bug.   After seeing Snake's appearance clearly, Xiqing said in surprise: "Bei Ji, Bei Ji, do you think that this Anaconda orc looks a bit like my elder brother?"   Bei Ji also felt familiar at first, and then the more he looked at it, the more familiar he felt. , he also said: "He is very similar to   eldest brother. Do you think he is a relative of ours?   " Bei Ji's pupils shrank slightly.   A green anaconda cub wearing a silver mask.   A white anaconda cub that looks similar to Si Yan.   The appearance of these two snake orc cubs was exactly the same as that of Xiqing and Beiji described by Si Yan.   Having experienced what happened to Dong Chi and Nan Mo, Wang almost quickly determined that Xiqing and Bei Ji were the other two Zaizai that Si Yan was looking for.   I didn't expect to encounter it while hunting.   Already green at a young age.   It seems to be growing up pretty well.   Wang looked at Jintong again, "Are you bringing two Anacondron orcs?"   Jintong was worried that the snake orcs in front of him would be detrimental to Xiqing and Beiji, so he said, "The monster grabbing between you and me is between us. , it’s none of Xiao Zai’s business. If you have the guts, don’t touch Xiao Zai’s thoughts.”