Chapter 176-180

Chapter 176 Tian's Face As

  soon as the wine jar came out of the space, the snake orc quickly caught it. He placed the wine jar firmly on the ground, as if he was worried that she would hurt herself by lifting heavy objects.

  The male looked at her slightly swollen belly and said in a low voice, "You can't move it."

  Yinxiu said that it was best for Si Yan not to move heavy objects.

  Faced with the male's excessive worry, Si Yan responded nonchalantly: "Yes, yes, yes. Don't move around, just sit tight." As she said that,

  she pressed the snake orc onto the chair again and sat down. She walked over to the wine jar and opened the lid.

  The rich aroma of wine hits your nostrils.

  I was a little surprised, but not too surprised.

  It was indeed wine.

  His little female can indeed make wine.

  She is really awesome.

  Si Yan took a bowl, scooped out the wine and handed it to him with a crooked look.

  "This is the first vat of wine I have brewed in this world. I want to give it to you to drink first. It may not taste very good, but you can try it." A gentle and beautiful little female scooped up a bowl of wine and served

  it in front of him. And she already has his offspring in her belly.

  The male couldn't describe his mood at this moment.

  He took the drink and looked at the female with black and white eyes in front of him, looking at him expectantly.

  There is such a wonderful life.

  Very happy feeling.

  With a steady hand, he raised his hand, raised the drink in his hand, and took a sip.

  The beautiful long and narrow dark purple eyes are slightly widened.

  It has a rich aroma, slightly yellow color, and a sweet aftertaste.

  Although the brewers in this world have died, a little amount of wine remains.

  And he is an unreasonable male and the lord of a false territory.

  There were always some orcs bringing good things to him. So he drank.

  But that kind of drink was nothing compared to what Si Yan gave him.

  "It tastes good." He lowered his head and looked at the bowl in his hand.

  Si Yan felt happy. She said: "This is the first tank. I feel that some parts are not good enough. Wait, I will get the second tank for you to try."

  He asked: "Do you want to sell this tank too?"

  Si Yan will He took out the second jar, took the wine jar and put it on the ground.

  Si Yan said: "Yes, we only sell 30 bowls a day. We sell when we are hungry."

  After that, Si Yan said to Wang with a smile: "But you are different. If you want to drink, I have a lot. But don't drink. Drunk. I don't like drunks."

  "Yeah,"

  he said. "But you can sell the first tank to me."

  Si Yan made the first tank of wine, and he didn't want to give it to anyone else.