Chapter 111-115

Chapter 111 Volcano
  "Hahaha, grandson, you are doing great!" Gecko laughed.

  Si Yan straightened her new clothes, covered her face with mud again, and turned around to leave.

  The gecko followed suit: "Go hold his hand, go hug him. Can't you practice by being in contact with him?" "Your

  space is too small, not even one of your grandpa's fingernails can fit in, grandpa." You can't even roll around here. Come on, come on, get in close contact with him, grandpa needs a lot of space!"

  Si Yan directly cut off her connection with the space and stopped listening to the gecko's noise.

  Wu followed Si Yan, his head slightly lowered, his expression gloomy and terrifying.

  "This cave is really deep." Si Yan said, "If danger occurs here, it's easy to escape."

  Wang's gloomy eyes stared at the back of her head, "If it's an enemy attack, it's easy to hide."

  " Yes, this place is shady and has complex terrain, so it should be a good refuge."

  But why did the Silver Wolf clan collapse?
  The eyes of the cold-blooded snake orc were purple. His eyes were slightly narrowed and narrowed, and the ends of his eyes were raised. However, there was a small red mole at the end of his eyes. It was usually not conspicuous, but it appeared as his eyes opened and closed. A few red marks came.

  Very eerie.

  "But it's not easy to escape here." The male's thin lips opened slightly.

  "Yeah, it's hard to escape."

  After saying that, Si Yan looked back at the cold-blooded orc in surprise. His simple answer actually answered the question in her mind.

  "Are you ready to spend the Blazing Sun here? Why not go to Dark Sun Lake?"

  There were traces of impatience in the snake orc man's eyes.

  After all, Dark Sun Lake is his territory, not here.

  But now that he knew she was his female, he couldn't ignore her.

  Si Yan smiled sheepishly and said, "I have important things to do."

  The cold-blooded orc's eyes became even colder.

  Does she have something important? Is it because of that stupid white stupid dog?
  Ever since he discovered that Si Yan was molting with him, he had felt that there was a big tail following Si Yan.

  After the stupid dog gained a certain degree of freedom in the cave, it followed Si Yan all the way.

  Behind the mountain wall, the handsome silver wolf orc was looking at Si Yan with a slightly red face.

  His big tail was wagging, and two jelly-like fleshy ears popped out, wagging.

  Si Yan, Si Yan came to the Silver Wolf Tribe to look for him.

  He was really excited.

  It's a pity that he is just a guardian beast. He lost to her beast husband not long ago. Now he can only watch her secretly and protect her, but cannot get close.

  What should I do? I really like Si Yan. I haven’t seen her for a long time. I miss her so much.

  He looked over coldly.

  Behind the corner, the stupid dog looked stupid, its ears were exposed, and its tail was exposed, swaying.

  Silver Wolf Orcs are a little different from other wolf tribes. They are a very annoying race.