CHAPTER 29-30

Chapter 29 You are back

  "I said no!" The village chief blushed with anger.

  Tyson said calmly and forcefully: "Third uncle... Actually, I didn't come to discuss with you."

  His third uncle probably wouldn't understand, he watched the falcon take Si Yan away, he was powerless and unwilling to swim in the sea, but he couldn't swim very far.

  At that moment, he knew exactly what he wanted.

  She didn't want to be a couple, and protecting the contract was the only choice he could make.

  The wolves are stubborn, and the village chief also knows the persistence and loyalty after finding a partner. He knew that he couldn't persuade him, so he turned around angrily.

  Even if Si Yan has only one male and can give birth. As well as her ability to control fire, it looks like she might be a female related to a priest.

  But it is definitely not qualified for Tyson to be her guardian animal.

  "I can't control you." The village chief said, "Don't regret it."

  A silly smile appeared on Tyson's face, and he shook his head: "She is the best, and I won't regret it."...

  Mu

  Xiao took Si Yan to the sky above the Yanxiang tribe.

  Tyson's sensitive nose in the cave sniffed lightly, and he felt the existence of power almost instantly.

  He immediately ran out of the door, and when he looked up, he saw the snow-white falcon in the sky. He was so angry that he turned into a silver wolf and ran over quickly.

  Mu Xiao brought Si Yan to the ground, and Si Yan jumped off him with the small half-bucket of salt that had already spilled most of it.

  "Mother!!!"

  She didn't have time to say hello to Tyson, because the family's little Bei Ji had already jumped into her arms.

  "Mother, you're back, I thought, I thought..." Bei Ji buried his face in her stomach, and his voice became hoarse as he spoke.

  She rubbed Bei Ji's little head and said, "I'm back. I've made you worry."

  Bei Ji buried his head in her arms and hummed lightly. "From now on, Bei Ji will go wherever Mother goes. Mother has to do without Bei Ji."

  Si Yan smiled softly, "Okay."

  She raised her head, and was surprised to see Nan Mo hiding in the cave and looking at her.

  She greeted Nan Mo, and Nan Mo immediately hid again.

  Xiqing stood aside, his eyes flickering slightly. "You're back."

  "Well, this time it was an accident." Knowing that the cubs didn't feel safe, Si Yan immediately explained, "I don't want to leave either, I was actually taken away. After I was taken away, I always wanted to come back." Xiqing looked at her coldly: "You look very bad." The person who was afraid of flying flew for so long and vomited all the way

  back

  . Is your complexion not bad?
  Xiqing: "It seems even uglier."

  Si Yan's mouth twitched: "...I finally came back, can you say something nice."

  Xiqing: "No."

  Si Yan: "..."

  Si Yan reached out and touched Xiqing's head helplessly.