Chapter 291-295

Ch291
  "You told me that a pregnant female is extremely strong?! Are you okay?" "Did you

  see that the stone was broken, but the tool of wise man Si Yan was not broken!" "

  I don't believe it, it must be the stone itself. It's broken, or Si Yan, the wise man, is extremely strong. I don't believe that there are tools that can replace the claws of our strong orcs!!" The

  golden boy looked at his compatriot sister with pride in his eyes.

  She is so outstanding that even if she is placed in front of others, others would not believe it.

  The snake-orc man had a relaxed expression. His expression was cold, but when he looked at Si Yan, his eyes overflowed with smiles.

  The four cubs were very excited. Beiji held on to Xiqing and Nanmo held on to Dongchi.

  Bei Ji said excitedly: "Mother is so amazing."

  Xiqing couldn't help but admire: "Mother is so amazing."

  Nan Mo blushed with excitement.

  The corners of Dong Chi's mouth twitched and finally curled up. "Mother, please let them know that their doubts are meaningless!"

  Facing everyone's continued doubts, Si Yan did not panic. She smiled softly and said to a young weakling who looked about ten years old. : "Hello, kid, what's your name? Can you come over and do me a favor?"

  The little zebra orc looked left and right, and finally blushed with excitement, "Sir, are you talking about me?"

  Si Yan nodded. "Well, it's you."

  The little zebra orc ran out happily. His face turned red and he looked nervously at death and said: "My name is Xiao Ban, I am nine years old. What do you want me to do, Master Wise? What do you want me to do, Master Wise?" Everybody go! Even if you want me to die, I will go!"

  Si Yan was stunned, and the orcs at the scene burst into laughter.

  Si Yan smiled and said: "Xiao Ban, what we have to do is not that terrible."

  The little zebra orc was still very excited when facing the wise sister he admired: "Then... what can I help you with?"

  Si Yan held up the hammer. and the chisel to him, "Take this."

  The little zebra orc took the chisel and hammer with pride.

  Si Yan pointed to a stone and said, "Push this side of the chisel against the stone, and use a hammer to hammer the chisel here." "

  Okay, okay." The little zebra orc said with a blushing face. "Sister, when I grow up, can I be your beast husband?"

  Si Yan: "..."

  Hearing this, the orcs laughed loudly.

  The snake orc's snake pupils stood up dangerously.

  Si Yan smiled helplessly and said, "My sister has a beast husband. So I can't."

  The rejected zebra orc boy blushed and said, "It doesn't matter! It won't affect my help for my sister!"

  After saying that, the whole room burst into laughter again. "Hurry up and start."

  "Young cub wants to be a female beastmaster at such a young age. How dare you, even I don't dare!" "

  I also want to be a beastmaster for Sister Si Yan, the wise man, really!!"

  Little Zebra The orc smiled innocently at everyone.