Chapter 271-275

Ch271
  "Yao Yao, I remember that Zhengshan has become your official beast husband." This

  short sentence made Jin Yao's expression instantly frightened.

  Jin Yang looked down at her for a moment, then closed his eyes.

  Jin Yao was raised and loved by the four brothers together.

  They always knew she was their adopted daughter. Just because they knew she was an adopted daughter, everyone was very careful about her emotions and thoughts.

  They loved her and doted on her. After they found their real sister, they were the first to consider her thoughts.

  But now, Jin Yang vaguely felt that something was wrong, something he had done wrong.

  "Yaoyao, tell Fourth Brother honestly, did you ask Zhengshan to do it?"

  Jin Yao's eyes dodge, "Fourth Brother, why don't you believe me?" "

  I believe you, tell me." Yang Dao.

  Jin Yao's head shook like a rattle.

  Jin Yang suddenly said angrily: "Yao Yao! If it wasn't you, tell me why Zhengshan destroyed Si Yan's things but you were poisoned?!"

  Jin Yao immediately said: "No, it wasn't me, Zhengshan I was also poisoned. I accidentally brought the poison from Zhengshan!"

  Jin Yang suddenly laughed and said, "Do you think I'm a fool?"

  Jin Yao: "...Fourth brother, you have to believe me." Jin Yao: "...Fourth brother, you have to believe me.

  " Yang waved his hand, "If you didn't do it, you should tell Si Yan yourself about this and ask Si Yan to give you the antidote."

  When Jin Yao heard what Jin Yang said, he suddenly became angry, "Fourth brother, Why are you like this? You asked me to go to Si Yan to ask for medicine. She must not trample me to death? I am an adopted daughter. Her status and bloodline are higher than mine. If this happens, I really can't survive. I might as well leave. The Golden Dragon Clan!"

  As he spoke, Jin Yao cried.

  Jin Yang watched Jin Yao cry, feeling impatient for the first time in his life.

  "You know clearly that I don't want you to leave the Golden Dragon Clan. I have pampered you for so many years. I don't care if you and I are of the same blood. In my eyes, you are my sister. Even if you have conflicts with Si Yan, I am always the first one to turn to you."

  Jin Yao was still crying.

  After crying for a long time, Jin Yang endured his impatience and said, "What do you want?"

  Jin Yao: "Brother..."

  Jin Yao cried and pulled him, "Brother, you are Si Yan's biological fourth brother. With the same blood, Si Yan will not ignore you. Fourth brother, just say you did it, and Si Yan will definitely give you the antidote. If you say it was me... she doesn't like me in the first place, so she won't Will save me."

  Jin Yang's heart suddenly skipped a beat, and he looked at Jin Yao in disbelief. "What did you say?"

  "Fourth brother, please help me, please help me this time!! My stomach hurts so much, my stomach is going to burst."

  Jin Yang said: "There are things I have never done. Why should I take the blame for you?"

  Jin Yang had some unspoken thoughts hidden in his heart.