Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31 Xiqing's Past

  Tyson's eldest father is not his biological father, and his biological father is just one of his mother's beastmen.

  After Tyson's father beast married his female mother, the female mother gave birth to three cubs, that is to say, there are three biological brothers of Tyson.

  However, Tyson's biological father broke his legs because of fighting when he was still a child.

  In the animal world, if you break your legs, you can only let them grow back naturally. The legs that did not receive the correct treatment were bent, and Tyson's father lost his ability to fight.

  And at the moment when his father and beast lost their fighting power, Tyson's mother and father abandoned their father and son without hesitation.

  Males are not worth much in the tribe.

  At that time, the three Tyson brothers lived with their father Beast and lived in the corner of the tribe in Yanxiang, where wild beasts appeared from time to time, and Tyson's father did not enjoy the treatment of receiving free meat like Si Yan.

  So, in various accidents, Tyson's two brothers starved to death one after another and were bitten to death by wild animals.

  And Tyson's father beast was washed away by the flood in order to save Tyson in a heavy rainy season.

  Tyson lived alone in the tribe, until he grew up day by day, and he began to show his amazing talent. This was once again accepted by the family of the female mother.

  He resents and hates the female and mother's family, but in the dangerous and cruel world of the animal world, when he did not grow up, in order to survive, he had no choice.

  "It's none of your business, Father." Tyson said with a cold face and no emotion.

  Standing majestically behind Tyson was the male wolf Hong, who was the eldest brother of the village chief and the son of his hen and mother.

  "Si Yan, that female is not good enough for you." Lang Hong said under pressure, "Si Yan's family is too small, and there are too few males. Such a family has no strength, and will be easily obliterated by wild beasts and defeated by other families."

  Tyson turned around, his masculinity was evenly matched, and he sneered: "Father is worried about me? Or is he worried that I can no longer provide the family with animal skins?" Lang Hong frowned: "

  Tyson!"

  Tyson With a leap, he jumped far away: "Father, you can't control my affairs."

  Bei Ji searched for Xi Qing everywhere, and Si Yan also looked for Xi Qing everywhere, but they couldn't find it after searching for a long time. .

  Si Yan returned to the cave with hope in case, but in the cave, there were only Dong Chi lying on the bed recuperating, and Nan Mo hiding in the corner recuperating.

  Si Yan took a few glances, but she didn't see Xiqing, she was about to turn around and leave, but after thinking about it, she backed away.

  "Dongchi, have you seen Xiqing?"

  The little boy lying on the stone bed ignored her.

  Si Yan was silent for a while, and stepped forward: "Little devil, do you know what happened to Xi Qing's face?"

  Dong Chi, who was lying on the bed, tensed up. "Did you see Xiqing's face?"

  Si Yan sensitively sensed that something was wrong in the atmosphere, so she hummed.