Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96 How to hold hands!
  Because of Si Yan's call, Wang looked at the two anaconda cubs again.

  The appearance is somewhat similar, not only the black anaconda cub brought him a sense of intimacy, but even the red anaconda cub also brought him a sense of intimacy.

  It always felt like there was something he had overlooked.

  "His name is Nan Mo?" he asked Si Yan.

  He didn't know the name of the anaconda cub he picked up yet, so he called him "boy" every day, but now the female successfully called him by his name?
  Dong Chi answered for Si Yan: "My godmother just named him."

  When Si Yan heard this, she knew that neither Dong Chi nor Nan Mo wanted to recognize their father.

  So she explained according to Dong Chi's words: "I think this little guy is very cute and cute, so I thought I would adopt one and both, so I adopted it too." Si Yan sat down covering her forehead

  .

  Wang originally planned to raise Nan Mo, so when he heard that Si Yan had adopted the anaconda cub, he had no objection.

  She is his female, and she adopted Zai Zai, which is not much different from his adoption.

  What's more, he really likes these cubs.

  "Mom, what's wrong with your forehead?" Dong Chi stepped forward.

  "It's okay. It's a small matter." Si Yan smiled nonchalantly.

  Dong Chi pulled Si Yan's hand away and saw the wound that was almost healed. He turned around and glared at Shewan.

  "How did you protect her?!" Dong Chi scolded.

  After all, Snake is the lord of Xuwu's territory, and everyone is extremely respectful to him. He hasn't heard such a rebuke in many years.

  However, when a four-year-old little snake scolded him like this, he was not angry. Being scolded like this, he actually felt a little guilty.

  Nan Mo stared blankly.

  There is no explanation.

  In the situation at that time, Si Yan suddenly stepped forward to protect him. He was too surprised, so his reaction was slow.

  "It won't happen next time." The male promised.

  "I'll go find medicine for you." He said, preparing to leave the cave.

  Si Yan quickly stopped him: "No, it's all healed. It doesn't take much effort."

  Si Yan didn't want to have family conflicts, so she said: "The children are impatient, they didn't lose their temper on purpose, don't be angry with them ."

  The male lowered his head slightly and felt a little unhappy when he saw the injury on Si Yan's forehead.

  "No." Not angry with the cub.

  It was his carelessness to hurt her.

  The male looked at the meat and red ground berries in the cave, turned around and left the cave.

  In a family, the male is responsible for the food of the entire family. With him around, there is no reason for her to eat food given by others.

  Si Yan failed to stop Wang, she watched Wang leave.

  She turned around helplessly and sat back in the cave. Dong Chi hurriedly fetched water, soaked the animal skin with water, and carefully cleaned Si Yan's wounds.