CHAPTER 21-22

Chapter 21 He didn't want it, she forcefully said

  "Mother..." Bei Ji seemed to realize that he had caused trouble, and the snake vomited, planning to change back.

  However, at this moment, Si Yan tried her best to open her hands, and hugged the snake cub in front of her.

  "Mother..." Bei Ji, who was hugged in his arms, was shaken physically and mentally.

  Si Yan is most afraid of snakes. In the past, if they accidentally turned into animal shapes and Si Yan saw them, they would inevitably be beaten crazily.

  He was already mentally prepared to be beaten and scolded.

  He never expected that Si Yan would hug him in the snake shape!

  Si Yan swallowed her saliva, suppressing the fear of molluscs in her heart, she said: "Mother is very scared. But mother has to adapt to you.

  " Si Yan became even more stiff as she drilled in.

  Seeing this scene, Xiqing opened her mouth wide in shock, and even Nanmo, who was hiding in the corner, appeared behind the cave to look at them at some point.

  Si Yan's voice trembled: "Bei Ji, which form do you usually like to use?"

  Bei Ji's snake letter hissed next to Si Yan's ear: "When I was a baby, I preferred the snake shape."

  They were still a baby , I prefer the animal form, but because Si Yan would be frightened by changing the animal form, and Si Yan would be beaten and scolded, so the animal form became less.

  Si Yan touched Bei Ji's beautiful snow-white scales, and said with a trembling voice: "If you like animal shapes, use animal shapes. Mother is afraid, but... mother will work hard." Hearing

  this, Bei Ji boldly tried Suddenly, his snow-white snake tail wrapped around Si Yan's waist, and his snow-white head spit out snake letters in front of Si Yan.

  Si Yan was frightened to death, her face was pale, her heart was beating so fast, she felt that she could become Xu Xian's second in the next second.

  She began to hypnotize herself brainlessly: "Don't be afraid, it's Zai Zai, it's my Zai Zai!"

  Beiji's Snake Xinzi suddenly approached, licked her face, and then boldly kissed her again.

  Immediately afterwards, Si Yan was stunned and fell to the ground.

  She's really scared of snakes, really.

  Bei Ji immediately turned into a human form, and said nervously: "Mother, mother! Did I scare you? I'm sorry!"

  Si Yan looked at the ceiling of the cave, touched her little heart that couldn't help being frightened, and stroked her forehead, helplessly: "Bei Ji, you put on the new animal skin skirt." Bei Ji hurriedly put on the animal skin skirt

  .

  Once again, Si Yan felt that there was a long way to go for getting along with the cubs.

  Bei Ji consciously did something wrong and frightened Si Yan, he stood in front of Si Yan apologetically: "Mother, I'm sorry, I was wrong." He wanted so much to get close to

  his mother and daughter that he made a bold move, but unexpectedly frightened Si Yan into a daze.

  "...it's okay." Si Yan patted Beiji's head to comfort him, and said to Xiqing, "Xiqing, come here." Xiqing reluctantly stepped forward, and Si Yan took out another animal skin skirt, she took off Xiqing's animal skin skirt, and put the other animal skin skirt in her hand on Xiqing