Chapter 216-220

Chapter 216 The four Zaizai reunited.

  The golden boy immediately lowered his head and looked at the two Zaizai. He was a little nervous now.

  "Is she your mother??" His voice trembled unconsciously.

  Xiqing and Beiji nodded, "Of course, we can't mistake our mother. Uncle Jintong, how is our mother?"

  Jintong stroked his chest slightly to calm himself down, then closed his eyes and sensed one time.

  If the Golden Dragon clan gives birth to a dragon and a phoenix, there must be a connection between the dragon and the phoenix.

  Just like now, as soon as the golden boy closes his eyes, he can feel the blood pulse of the female in the air.

  That year, his sister disappeared. The whole clan searched for her for a while. After giving up, he was the only one who always believed that Jin Yao was still alive.

  It was not until later that the earth dragon took over his sister's identity and became the daughter of the Golden Dragon clan.

  At that time, he vaguely felt something was wrong, so he hid the fact that he felt that his sister was still alive.

  There has always been a blood connection between him and her.

  The golden boy's heart also beat loudly.

  Sister, my sister has been found.

  He looked down at the two cubs.

  It turned out that the cub he had taken care of for a long time was actually his sister's cub.

  No wonder he had always found them very dear.

  The golden boy's expression became much more friendly, "Your mother is fine, she is just trapped in a small world."

  Xiqing asked nervously: "Mother is trapped? Can she come out?"

  Golden Boy: "Yeah. Don't worry, the inheritance world is not dangerous. Its existence is actually to give the orcs who enter this world a chance to make up for their regrets. My uncle...my uncle sometimes goes in to play." His identity was almost exposed

  .

  The matter with the Earth Dragon at home has not been resolved. To protect Si Yan, Golden Boy cannot disclose the fact that Si Yan is his sister just yet.

  "But how could my mother be pregnant?" Bei Ji asked puzzledly.

  Xiqing said: "I don't know. But no matter whose baby mother is carrying, they are still our younger siblings."

  In Bei Ji's little head, he had already thought about how to take care of his younger siblings in the future.

  He can hunt, process animal skins, and give his younger brothers and sisters beautiful animal skin skirts.

  He also makes bone soup and kebabs. Then make delicious food for your brothers and sisters.

  If his younger siblings have poop, he will help dispose of their excrement and bury it properly.

  He will no longer be the youngest brother.

  He will definitely be a good brother!

  However, at this moment, the golden boy pulled the two cubs aside and said, "Hush, someone is coming."

  A dragon and two snakes hid aside and heard the soft footsteps at the door of the temple.

  Dong Chi ran very fast, "My father ran so fast, something must have happened to my mother."