Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36 This female is a warrior!
  The heel that fell from the sky just kicked the head of the cold-blooded lord, the big devil.

  The sudden attack made the lord stunned for a moment.

  As soon as she let go of her hand, Hu Ling fell into the Black Moon Lake.

  Her group of males also froze for a moment.

  So much so that Hu Ling struggled and screamed for several seconds before jumping into the lake to save others.

  There was blood spread, the animal-eating fish crazily preyed, and Hu Ling screamed and thumped crazily: "Don't bite me, my face, my face!"

  Luang looked at all the movements in the lake coldly, and then, he was handsome and terrifying. His face slowly shifted to look at her aside.

  Si Yan was dazed and embarrassed, standing not far away in shock, vigilant.

  Where is this place, how all this happened, this is something she can't figure out now.

  It's just that the male in front of him has an extremely handsome face, but Si Yan feels her blood is cold.

  She instinctively felt that even though this male had a noble appearance like a god, he was a Shura from hell!

  He is more unstable and terrifying than the Zombie King!
  Si Yan took a step back.

  The beast-eating fish in Black Moon Lake noticed her existence, and the terrifying beast-eating fish swam towards her, almost saying to the big devil, 'Throw down this female too, we want to eat it! '

  The moment was filled with a sense of crisis.

  Her hands were slightly clenched into fists. After going round and round in my mind, my body gradually relaxed.

  Facing a sufficiently powerful enemy, if you instinctively feel that you can't beat it, then you must be unable to beat it.

  At this time, the animals will camouflage. Si Yan is no exception.

  The little hand was placed in front of him gently, and his body gradually showed a harmless appearance.

  She is a female, an inconspicuous female, a weak female who cannot take care of herself, and a female who does not need to be put in the eyes of the boss!
  The snake orc squinted at her.

  Just as Hu Hui recovered from his daze, he looked at Si Yan with a look of awe.

  It was the first time he saw a female approaching the lord by kicking her head. This is a warrior!
  A warrior who is not afraid of death!
  He saw the lord walking towards Si Yan.

  Hu Hui also hurriedly followed.

  The gray fox clan and the red fox clan don't deal with each other, and fox gray is happy to see Huling being unlucky.

  But the female in front of her who doesn't know where she came from looks like a pitiful little orc female to be honest.

  Being so pitiful, weak and harmless, it is easy for the males in the animal world, where there are many males and females, to feel pity.

  If you ignore her warrior-like behavior just now.

  The gray fox didn't want this poor little man to be unlucky.

  Seeing the male walking towards her step by step, Si Yan was speechless.

  She is so inconspicuous, weak and pitiful. He, why is he still here! !