Chapter 276-280

Ch276
  In just a short moment, the terrifying beastly aura evaporated from the snake orc's body.

  But it was only for a short moment. Then, they took back their breath in a tacit understanding and seemed harmless.

  If it weren't for Si Yan's keen senses, she would have thought that the Qi movement at that moment was just an illusion.

  Knowing that the male in her family was jealous, she smiled awkwardly.

  In order to get rid of the embarrassment, Si Yan said to someone casually: "Lang You, why are you here?"

  For a moment, the other three males stared at Lang You eagerly.

  A drop of cold sweat fell on the right forehead of the red crystal orc wolf, and then he smiled. He shook the stone wine bottle and said: "Madam boss, I have finished drinking the wine for the day. It's not dark yet, so I came to see if the wine shop is closed." No."

  "Unfortunately, the wine shop is closed."

  Si Yan said, "You are indeed a little late." Lang

  You smiled and said, "It's okay. Although I didn't buy any wine, I saw interesting things. . Of course, don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone.”

  The black tiger orc stared hard at the black dragon male, and the black dragon male also stared hard at the black tiger orc.

  Then, Hei Sheng frowned and said, "Heipi, it hit me."

  Si Yan was slightly stunned. It took a while to realize that Ming Yan was a black tiger and Black Saint was a black dragon. Both of them have dark skin.

  However, black is also normal among orcs, so why would the Black Saint say he was hit?
  Ming Yan's momentum suddenly aroused, "Let's fight?"

  Hei Sheng said, "Later."

  After saying that, Hei Sheng walked towards Si Yan and took out the partnership contract he had placed on his body.

  Although he has dark skin and looks cold, his character is actually very simple.

  Now that he has decided to hand over himself to the little female in front of him, he directly shows his sincerity at this moment.

  He suddenly knelt down on one knee towards Si Yan.

  In an instant, the black tiger orcs and gray wolf orcs were shocked.

  The face of the dark purple snake orc male suddenly turned blue, and all the snake scales exploded. Death threats and murderous intent were overwhelming! ! !
  Be powerful and domineering, don’t be angry and be powerful!
  Si Yan was suddenly at a loss. She had never seen the dragon in front of her before. Why was he kneeling to her?
  I saw Black Saint take out a contract.

  This contract was very similar to the wooden contract sign that Si Yan had seen when selling Zaizai. They were both wooden contract signs.

  However, there are complex priest inscriptions on this contract wooden sign, and a strong beast world contract restraint resulting from the integration of the blood of both parties!
  From the center of Snake, the dust rolled up in circles, and ferocious lightning appeared from the soles of his feet with anger, spreading towards the Black Saint!
  Black Saint faced the strong lightning and looked up at Si Yan. His whole body was embarrassed and fierce due to the lightning and sand.

  "Si Yan, this is the partnership contract between you and me. I, Black Saint, the male orc of the Black Dragon tribe, come to be your male orc husband according to the agreement in the contract!" Sha