CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2 Dual-element abilities

  In her previous life, she was a dual-element ability user with wood-type abilities and space-type abilities. He is a rare genius with dual abilities in the last days.

  Si Yan supported the wall and stood up, and began to test whether her ability in the last days was still there.

  With a thought in her mind, she tried to activate the space ability, but it was very difficult to activate the space ability, and she opened a small gap in the space with all her strength.

  She saw her own little space.

  It's a pity that the space is not big, she only has a cubic meter of space.

  Survival is difficult in the last days, but her desire to survive is still very strong. Although a cubic meter is not big, it is still full.

  Si Yan found a piece of disinfectant wipes from her own space, and felt that the opening of the space was becoming more and more unstable and difficult. At the moment when she finally evacuated the space, she hastily took out her silver dagger, a lighter and a bag of salt.

  The space was closed, and she seemed to be unable to open it again if she wanted to open it again. Tried many times, still not working.

  It may be that the space ability is not easy to use due to crossing the world.

  She took out the alcohol-containing disinfectant wipes and wiped the back of her head, which was considered a simple disinfection. After putting the silver dagger away again, he spread his hands.

  A little bit of green power came out of her palm with difficulty, and she looked at the grass that had been catalyzed in her hand profusely, with a smile finally showing on her face.

  She was very thankful that her dual abilities also came through.

  After regaining her spirits, she saw a raw sweet potato at the entrance of the cave. She peeled the sweet potato with a silver dagger, opened her mouth to eat it, and made her hungry stomach feel better.

  After leaving the cave, I saw the lush forest outside the cave. The trees were huge, and the leaves were bigger than the face. This is a scene that will never be seen in the polluted end of the world.

  Si Yan, who lives in the desolate end of the world, finally accepts the fact that she has worn a book when she sees the world full of vitality.

  Feeling the beauty of vitality, she smiled gratefully.

  However, when she turned her head and saw the stinky cave behind her, her smiling face instantly collapsed.

  She pulled out a few dead tree branches outside the cave expressionlessly, tied them together, and barely made a simple broom.

  She went back to the cave and used this simple broom to clean out all the rice fields and other objects one by one.

  The sun was just right outside, so Si Yan took the only two animal skins in the cave, went to the river to wash them, and then hung them on the tree outside the house to dry.

  Si Yan felt much more comfortable after the environment was clean.

  After doing this, Si Yan looked at herself.

  I was also wearing a big gray wolf skin, which was hard, and the fur was clumped and covered with pulp, so it was not dirty.

  I really want to wash it, but I don't have time today. She was very hungry, she wanted to eat, and the two villains also needed to eat.